Contribute
Register

Apple branded bluetooth module in USB hub - Solved Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used for a supply of 3.3v from not used SATA a cable. I cut an orange wire and have soldered to it of conductings for the unit. With a regret recently the sleep mode in my system has not work. :think: Whether I can not check up the computer is deduced by the keypad from sleep mode.
But white bluetooth apple the keypad works in chamelion :clap:

ipecek said:
KidCastro said:
^ Or search up for power cable on ebay. You dont want to hook it up incorrectly on Motherboard, could cause damage to your board.

:think:

Layout is the same. Nothing should go wrong...I guess

1- VCC
2- D-
3- D+
4- GND
|........3 . |..................|
|........4__|..................|
|.............................O.| "O" is antenna connector
|____________________|

Can't seem to find the appropriate cable...

Let me know how you go :thumbup:

ipecek said:
The operation was successful. Bluetooth works perfectly. I don't even have the clutter with those two diodes because I soldered one which reduces 1.4V right before motherboard connector. So it can be done with the A1114 which has a flat cable connector

Now, I'm waiting for mini PCI-e to PCI adapter to arrive and my Hack Pro is then completed :)
Silverstone Fortress FT-02 is on the wishlist :D

Congrats man, excellent :thumbup: :headbang:

Hi,

Thanks for this thread!
Works great with an A1181 Bluetooth module. :headbang:

Alex

Thanks again for the great thread. I used a A1114 Bluetooth module and a 5v to 3.3v step down and its works OOB. i used the extra antenna (Airport only requires 2 of 3) from my mini-PCIE to PCIE adapter.

I can wake from sleep but apple wireless keyboard and mouse take between 15-30 second to respond. I think this is specific to the Z68 with has a USB sleep issue.

mgoh99 said:
I can wake from sleep but apple wireless keyboard and mouse take between 15-30 second to respond. I think this is specific to the Z68 with has a USB sleep issue.

My customini with a ga-h67n has the same problem. :(

I'm trying this hack myself (even though there's 3 people selling this same hack on eBay as finished products) but I can't find the voltage regulator anywhere.

So instead I was going to pick up this one: http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/2103

0J2566.600.jpg

I'm no electronics whiz, so I'm a little hesitant about there only being 1 ground. I wasn't planning on using the shutdown connector either.

Is this a viable alternative to the regulator in the PDF how-to? I've already got the Apple Bluetooth module and would rather see this thing through than try and sell it on eBay and buy one pre-made.

Thanks for the advice!

http://www.futurlec.com/Mini_Logic.shtml

Fist off, Great Post with lots of info. I think I will try this connector.... It seems to be a simple solution because the pins appear to plug right into this board.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hello, I just purchased a A1181 Bluetooth Board Module W/ Cable 820-1829-A. Hopefully, this will work.

For the voltage regulation and dropping down the 5V USB to 3.3V, has anyone tried using the LM1117 Voltage Regulator:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-LM1117T-LM1 ... 1414wt_983

I see that the TS1117 has a 1A output, were this one is 800mA, but I cant seem to find any other differences. The LM1117 is a lot easier to find and buy (ebay), and thats why I am looking at others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back