Contribute
Register

Apple branded bluetooth module in USB hub - Solved Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it will work. Lm1117 is same Vin and Vout like TS1117. good luck...

Make mine with A1114 and a AMS1117 LDO
IMG_0631.JPG
Mounted onto back bracket
IMG_0636.JPG
And System Profile
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 10.57.02 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 10.57.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 10.57.02 PM.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 365
Any of you guys able to use a Bluetooth headset for Skype calls? I have a Sennheiser
MM550 which works using A2DP for listening with iTunes. But when I try to use it
with Skype, I get a bluetooth error. And after that, can't even use it for iTunes and
need to re-pair it.

Don't know what Apple module I have, but I get: Firmware version 1965. Running 10.7.3.

Thanks
Andrej

I guys! great thread! I got a BT from my old broken intel mac mini.. will this work? the BT itself seems very similar to the one shown in the first page, just a little different the p/n (mine is 7C60354SUUZ6A) the problem is that the wires on the connector have no colors.. all are black :(
can you help me with instructions on how should I Connect it on the USB? and am I right thinking I should connect it to a free USB connector placed directly on the motherboard=?

thanks for your help bye :)

EDIT: here is how my BT looks like:

img00289201202071204.jpg

I made it! :) found all the instructions I needed in the first pages :)
I connected it directly to the mothreboard and used the two diodes to reduce the 5v to 3.3v.. but I have a question.. actually I noticed that when the PC is OFF but connected to the power, I get 4V on the BT, while when the PC boots up it decreases to 3.6V as mentioned by someone in the first pages.. but this means that most of the time it gets 4V.. could this be a problem?
now everything is working fine but I don't know if I can grill the BT after sometime if I send him 4V instead of 3.3v.. of course if my bt is a 3.3v version.. is there a way to check? mine is a A1114 bt..
..if it was a 5v version I think 3.6v and/or 4v would not make it to work properly.. so I assume it is a 3.3v version.. am I right?

thanks bye! :)

I've found this module for ~$45 incl shipping, the thing that called my attentiion is that is installed directly on the Wifi card instead of usb and hub with those voltage regulators etc.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HO ... d_i=507846
I've also ordered a BCM94322MC with the PCIe adapter ~$30 so I hope to get them soon.
Does anyone has experience doing this?
Big tks

http://site.gravitech.us/MicroResearch/ ... Manual.pdf

I bought this to try. I will post results once I have more parts. But the question is will it work? Does anyone know any more on shifting logic levels? Is it even worth trying?

I will be mounting everything in plastic case attached to the mother board with the external antenna.

I also bought the same voltage regulator that is being used in these posts. I will be trying that first and posting with the results.

Hey guys. I just got this USB header and wanted to know which ones to use. I have two pairs of cables on the extra USB header. One of the black ones were ripped out when i was removing the original heatshrink. Since this originally linked to two USB ports Im assuming I use the one where the red, green, white, and black are all next to each other and ignore the line where my black cable was ripped out? Want to make sure before I begin to solder! Thanks!
q6JhR.jpg

Would windows be able to support an apple branded bluetooth hub? Maybe thats why its not working for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back