Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

Both boots without WEG but System freeze after 10s
here my Config.plist may be you'll see any errors
thanks
P.S I'm really enjoying the guinea pig's life :lol:

I made 2 config files with the frambuffers, you had some typos there.

Why not use iMac Pro 1.1 ?

Attachments

• config Adder.plist
    11.6 KB · Views: 345
  • config Ikaheka.plist
    11.6 KB · Views: 119
Found other way to inject the discrete gpu.

In clover config file under devices -> properties, no need for WEG or Clover inject ATI.

The big performance difference was when I inject the EFI GPU driver, without it the Geekbench score was low on pair with WEG around 90000...

View attachment 461594View attachment 461596

Using this method allows you to completely abandon WhateverGreen.kext and agdpmod = pikera on the 5700 XT?

Can I get ATY, EFIVersion, ATY, EFIDisplay and other values without a real Apple Mac?

Thanks!

Found other way to inject the discrete gpu.

In clover config file under devices -> properties, no need for WEG or Clover inject ATI.

The big performance difference was when I inject the EFI GPU driver, without it the Geekbench score was low on pair with WEG around 90000...

View attachment 461594View attachment 461596

WEG also does some renames so be sure to set those up as well. You can check and or use Hackintool but these are the ones they mention:
  • Change/Rename GFX0 to IGPU
  • Change/Rename PEG0 to GFX0
  • Change/Rename HECI to IMEI
The WEG developers do caution:

The above Clover ACPI Fixes/Renames use a global/generic method of renaming the ACPI identities in the ACPI tables that can cause problems for us later on. WhatEverGreen finds the specific ACPI code that requires new ACPI identities using more specific methods and thus does a much better job.

Better off using Hackintool to do the patches.

Using this method allows you to completely abandon WhateverGreen.kext and agdpmod = pikera on the 5700 XT?

Can I get ATY, EFIVersion, ATY, EFIDisplay and other values without a real Apple Mac?

Thanks!

Yes completely abandon WEG, but you will need abdpmod=pikera, I think its related to clover, not sure.

With the new injection you can also use it with open core bootloader.

I am using this because I have better performance, apple logo loading bar and low power consumption.

@mattystonnie: With Adder device properties and opencore + weg, my metal geekbench 5 score jumped from 34500 to 70500! Thanks
Screen Shot 1399-01-25 at 00.29.15.png

Yes completely abandon WEG, but you will need abdpmod=pikera, I think its related to clover, not sure.

With the new injection you can also use it with open core bootloader.

I am using this because I have better performance, apple logo loading bar and low power consumption.
Can I somehow find out the parameters ATY, EFIVersion, ATY, EFIDisplay and others?

I only have a real MacBook Pro 13 (2016).

Back