Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

Can I somehow find out the parameters ATY, EFIVersion, ATY, EFIDisplay and others?

I only have a real MacBook Pro 13 (2016).

Yes, get the Ioregistry explorer and look at your gpu.

What do you want to do with a real macbook pro?

I'm using opencore but it's same, you can use config Adder.plist from mattystonnie's post, you only need to find correct device with hackintool or gfxutil

With the Hackintool find the device path of your gpu, then you copy and add to clover device proprieties.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 23.41.35.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 23.41.35.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
Yes, get the Ioregistry explorer and look at your gpu.

What do you want to do with a real macbook pro?
Thanks! I didn’t quite correctly understand your post (translation difficulties) and thought that to get information about these parameters you need a real Mac :)

Could you share your Config file? I would like to correctly substitute my values with ATY, EFIVersion, EFIDisplay and others.

Put back the display port cable? Or remove the battery from the motherboard. See if you monitor is on the correct video input like hdmi or display port.

Put back the display port cable? Or remove the battery from the motherboard. See if you monitor is on the correct video input like hdmi or display port.
This is the problem of just some kind of BIOS failure in my case. I made a mistake with the topic, wrote in the topic of my motherboard. Excuse me.

Back