Contribute
Register

Advice searching for a beautiful monitor (iMac like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it there any 27'' like screen?
What about this Dell P2715Q?

90580800C01B8EF26B8345689AACD10A.jpg

LG 27UD58-B

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Thank you everyone for the feedback. @niovhe and @litchblade I find you two have very nice desktops, I love them.
I would really love to have one of those beautiful wall hanged tv screens. Just 2 major problems with those:
  • My wife said "no way/too big". HAHAHAHA. :thumbdown
  • My iMac currently is standing in front of a window. I'll have a look when I arrive home, and possibly post a picture.
Also I think it's definitely out of my league (cash). But I also liked the P2715Q that @vulgo posted (ty) and It's more budget wise. I must find a creative solution to hang it on the window or something, lol.

I don't like the boomerang foot shape of the LG, sorry.

Thank you very much for the tips and suggestions. I'm going to study this a bit.

Last edited:
You can use another mounting bracket system instead of the factory supplied "boomerang foot shape." There is a standard mounting plate area on the back of the LG monitors.

Here is my desktop, and the window problem. I tought I was living in a regular gravity zone, but the forum insists to rotate the image. Please kindly tilt your head left :D.

Thank you.

IMG_6204.JPG

The AOC U2777PQU is pretty stylish, it can also be VESA mounted so you could replace the stand (or use it with a desk mount)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the solution is just so put your Screen on a flat wall-mount. It will always look good... :)

Check mine.

Its a DELL U3415w.

Cheers
The coating is semi glossy ? Currently I have a 16:10 Dell Screen but its coating is quite matte so that fonts never look as sharp as on a glossy screen.

Anyone compared a 21:9 (WQHD) screen to a 4k display ?
Is there any dramatic difference between them regarding font (text) sharpness ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back