Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z170n-Gaming 5 (Mini-Itx)
CPU
Intel i7 6700k Skylake
Graphics
GeForce 1080
Hey Gang looking for a little help, I'm a total newb here, first build. The major issue at the moment is I can't get Adobe Creative Cloud to install or for any of the programs to install independently. The system seems to be running smoothly, but when I go to install Adobe cc, I get a blank white box (normally where the different programs list would be for Creative cloud). So I try to directly install photoshop and get an "Unexpected error"......Tried rebooting.....And that's where my knowledge of computer systems ends. I tried looking on other threads, have not found a solution.

I've read it can be more of an issue with Macs and Adobe in general, and not necessarily the Hackintosh component....Anyone have any luck with a similar system? Just got this thing running this morning using bits and pieces of several videos and guides, so it's very possible I have missed something. Or maybe I just don't know how to properly install programs on a Hackintosh?

Any advice or help would be most appreciated, Thank you!

Specs:
El Capitan 10.11.6
Skylake Intel Core i7 6700K
Z170N-Gaming 5 Mini itx
Geforce GTX 1080
Corsair H60
Corsair CS550M
Samsung Evo 500
Ballistic Sports Lt 8g x 2

@MakeArtNow, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back