Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire S7-392 "Missing bluetooth controller transport"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check your USB settings in BIOS? Did you try different USB sticks? Different USB ports? Try a powered USB hub?

Just guessing as I'm not sitting behind you watching everything you do...

I think you need to be left to your own creativity for a while. Given the information I have, out of ideas here...

Also, be careful with "same thing"... subtle differences in the verbose output can mean very different things. Unless you're comparing one photo to another, it can be difficult to discern whether a result one day is the same as the next.

I tried everything you said, maybe it's just not possible, everyone I saw had some problems with this machine. Believe me, it's the same, I know that damn screen by heart already.

I tried everything you said, maybe it's just not possible, everyone I saw had some problems with this machine. Believe me, it's the same, I know that damn screen by heart already.

No way for any other ideas given the information you have provided. It could be that the real error has scrolled off the screen. Sometimes taking a video (because you can freeze frame) can be helpful.

No way for any other ideas given the information you have provided. It could be that the real error has scrolled off the screen. Sometimes taking a video (because you can freeze frame) can be helpful.

Thanks, I'll try to record it and upload whenever I can.

Thanks, I'll try to record it and upload whenever I can.
did you ever find a solution? I have the same laptop an acer s7-392 and I get that bluetooth error too. Its so frustrating! I started a post as well and hope to get answers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back