Contribute
Register

4530S WiFi whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I thought the point of unlocking a bios was to remove all restrictions that's why I posted there in hope that would be the case... MUST get a usb stick! Lol I think i'll order one this week :thumbup:

Hi Big Donkey,

I need your help, i have order and put the "14E4:4353 103C:1510 Broadcom BCM43224" in my HP 5330m, i have past the whitlist check but unfortunately the card is not working.

I have make many test in the DSDT section RP04 and in io80211 kext with no more chance.
Can you help me to make this card working.

Thank's a lot.

Attachments

• 4330Sub8e.dsl
    961.7 KB · Views: 284
AtomeX said:
Hi Big Donkey,

I need your help, i have order and put the "14E4:4353 103C:1510 Broadcom BCM43224" in my HP 5330m, i have past the whitlist check but unfortunately the card is not working.

I have make many test in the DSDT section RP04 and in io80211 kext with no more chance.

Thank's a lot.
If the card passes whitelist and is really supported by the drivers there is not much to do since the id's 14E4:4353 are already in the kext.

Anyway, I plugged id's in the dsdt for you to try.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    48.9 KB · Views: 403
BigDonkey said:
AtomeX said:
Hi Big Donkey,

Thank's a lot.
If the card passes whitelist and is really supported by the drivers there is not much to do since the id's 14E4:4353 are already in the kext.

Anyway, I plugged id's in the dsdt for you to try.

Than'k you BibDonkey,
The original kext is loaded but I have this error in the kernel.log (si_doattach: srom_var_init failed: bad srom), what do you think about this ?

Regards.

Attachments

• Capture d’e?cran 2012-06-12 a? 12.44.03.png
    Capture d’e?cran 2012-06-12 a? 12.44.03.png
    124 KB · Views: 519
AtomeX said:
Than'k you BibDonkey,
The original kext is loaded but I have this error in the kernel.log (si_doattach: srom_var_init failed: bad srom), what do you think about this ?

Regards.
If you have enough room better get full size card. They are known to work better with Apple drivers than half-size.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28662&start=0

My 32gb Usb stick arrived today... hopefully will get the unlocked bios and install via usb by July before Mountain Lion is due... either way i'll use the usb for the install :)

Dewitts said:
My 32gb Usb stick arrived today... hopefully will get the unlocked bios and install via usb by July before Mountain Lion is due... either way i'll use the usb for the install :)
A little too large for use with Fat file system :lol:

Micky1979 said:
Dewitts said:
Seriously?

Dewitts said:
Micky1979 said:
Dewitts said:
Seriously?
No excuse, I expressed myself badly.
My pc has not accepted to flash bios with 8 GB stick.
He accepted 1GB USB stick, with Fat file system.

No problem for normal use, but I think it depends on your Lappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back