Contribute
Register

2013 Mac Pro - My variation

Status
Not open for further replies.
JuanLobo With 3D printing, how much you use the filling? Why did you automatically speed control? for the video card? or what?​

[QUOTE = Bouly; 825891] Вот экстрактор воздуха для верхнего вентилятора.

Установка в случае с вентилятором Noctua.

[/ QUOTE]

а где вложение с файлом для 3D-печати? выложить: Thumbup :, и он просто подходит для бункера? vtoch, в точности? Есть ли у вас доступ к 3D-принтер, или вы будете заказывать печать в другом месте? заранее спасибо

Please read the Rules.

"All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted".

Edit - Thanks for correcting your post

JuanLobo With 3D printing, how much you use the filling? Why did you automatically speed control? for the video card? or what?​

It is 100% fill for strength. There is also a second file I posted without the front panel jack, and it also uses a little less plastic:

View attachment 2013HackProV3bin.stl.zip

Yes, the speed control is to help the video card stay cool. The top fan is connected to the motherboard, but the motherboard does not increase fan speed when the GPU gets hot, so I made a circuit to do that. It has a temperature probe attached to the GPU heatsink.

You could do the same with a temperature controlled fan, or a fan controller that senses temperature. I think Zalman makes a tiny one.

Thank you for such a quick response! Can you make a video, I wonder! Yours Eugene ;)

I will try to do a video this weekend ;-)

Hello,

I finally all my hardware, I'll start testing. And especially start my mod.

I have wanted details:
How and fix the graphics card?
OS X is easy to install ?? and it is 100% functional ?? (already up an OS X on a Dell laptop)
Mavericks OS X compatible?
On OS X, the wifi on the motherboard does not work (not necessary), but the bluetooth it works?
Have a positive return on cooling machine ??

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hello,

I finally all my hardware, I'll start testing. And especially start my mod.

I have wanted details:
How and fix the graphics card?
OS X is easy to install ?? and it is 100% functional ?? (already up an OS X on a Dell laptop)
Mavericks OS X compatible?
On OS X, the wifi on the motherboard does not work (not necessary), but the bluetooth it works?
Have a positive return on cooling machine ??

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Some of the questions didn't translate well.

- How and fix the graphics card?
I don't know what the question was. Only that it had something to do with the graphics card.

- OS X is easy to install ?? and it is 100% functional ??
It was mostly easy, using the 10.9 Guide here. http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

I did set BIOS to Legacy boot, and partitioned the drive using MBR (instead of GPT)

- Mavericks OS X compatible?
Yes, Mavericks works well.

- On OS X, the wifi on the motherboard does not work (not necessary), but the bluetooth it works?
The wifi card included with the motherboard does not work for wifi. The bluetooth worked sometimes, but then stopped working and I could not get it to work again. That is why I replaced the wifi card.

- Have a positive return on cooling machine ??
This question did not translate well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back