Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

My laptop is an Asus A55VD, with Intel i7 3610QM Ivy Bridge, nVidia 610m, Asus touchpad in which I changed original Atheros AR9485 with Broadcom BCM94352HMB.

I am new in Hackintosh and this is my first installation. I have created my El Capitan 10.11.4 USB with Unibeast and I used Clover bootloader. After creating USB I got all kexts and DSDT from a post in another forum and I changed with some that I needed. Everything is working except 3 things:

- ALC270 audio not working after sleep: I tried CodecCommander.kext fix, but it didn't work, and I also read that there aren't fixes, but honestly I don't care too much;

- touchpad Elantech and keyboard working perfectly working with drivers by EMlyDinEsH except for 2 fingers scrolling. 3 fingers and 4 fingers gestures are working. I tried every kext, following every guide, but I can't solve this problem;

- Facetime, iCloud and the other apps are not working. I followed the guide on this site using Clover configurator and iMessage debug, but nothing to do. NVRAM checked. My SMBIOS is MacBook Pro 8.1.

I attach my DSDT created with f4 on Clover boot and my config.plist. Intel Virtualization Technology and XHCI are enabled in my BIOS, but disabling them doesn't solve any problem.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 286
  • DSDT.aml
    75.9 KB · Views: 178
Hi!

My laptop is an Asus A55VD, with Intel i7 3610QM Ivy Bridge, nVidia 610m, Asus touchpad in which I changed original Atheros AR9485 with Broadcom BCM94352HMB.

I am new in Hackintosh and this is my first installation. I have created my El Capitan 10.11.4 USB with Unibeast and I used Clover bootloader. After creating USB I got all kexts and DSDT from a post in another forum and I changed with some that I needed. Everything is working except 3 things:

- ALC270 audio not working after sleep: I tried CodecCommander.kext fix, but it didn't work, and I also read that there aren't fixes, but honestly I don't care too much;

- touchpad Elantech and keyboard working perfectly working with drivers by EMlyDinEsH except for 2 fingers scrolling. 3 fingers and 4 fingers gestures are working. I tried every kext, following every guide, but I can't solve this problem;

- Facetime, iCloud and the other apps are not working. I followed the guide on this site using Clover configurator and iMessage debug, but nothing to do. NVRAM checked. My SMBIOS is MacBook Pro 8.1.

I attach my DSDT created with f4 on Clover boot and my config.plist. Intel Virtualization Technology and XHCI are enabled in my BIOS, but disabling them doesn't solve any problem.

Thanks for your help.

Audio after sleep:

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

--

ELAN issues: Contact the author. The code is closed-source.

--

Facetime/etc: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

(mainly you need an MLB and ROM from a real Mac you own).

Hi!

Thanks for your help.

Make sure you have selected two finger scrolling in the preferences, then adjust the scrolling speed at least once. Then two finger scrolling should start working.

Audio after sleep:

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

--

ELAN issues: Contact the author. The code is closed-source.

--

Facetime/etc: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

(mainly you need an MLB and ROM from a real Mac you own).

I attached everything you need to this message.

Make sure you have selected two finger scrolling in the preferences, then adjust the scrolling speed at least once. Then two finger scrolling should start working.

It worked, thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 109
  • IOReg - westway.zip
    485.2 KB · Views: 112
  • output.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 126
I attached everything you need to this message.

Your issue with the trackpad (and workaround) are expected with the PS2 kext you're using.

Your issue with the trackpad (and workaround) are expected with the PS2 kext you're using.

Maybe I forgot to tell that I am also using external Logitech mouse and keyboard. But I solved the trackpad problem like I said. Now I have only audio after sleep and Apple services problems. I have a question for you. I read your guide to disable nVidia discrete graphics and I'm going to follow it. Having a dual boot with Windows 10 is a problem? Because I need that nVidia graphic card on Windows.

Maybe I forgot to tell that I am also using external Logitech mouse and keyboard. But I solved the trackpad problem like I said. Now I have only audio after sleep and Apple services problems. I have a question for you. I read your guide to disable nVidia discrete graphics and I'm going to follow it. Having a dual boot with Windows 10 is a problem? Because I need that nVidia graphic card on Windows.

Why is AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext patched on disk?
Why is IOBluetoothFamily.kext patched on disk?

Backlight control is not implemented correctly.

ACPI is patched incorrectly. Based on ACPI/origin, you should have in ACPI/patched:
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (from ssdtPRgen.sh)
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-3.aml

Also, you need SortedOrder to specify SSD load order.

The ig-platform-id you're using is typically used on desktops, not laptops...

I don't know why you have patches in config.plist for AppleHDA when your kextcache output shows using patched AppleHDA.

Why is AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext patched on disk?
Why is IOBluetoothFamily.kext patched on disk?

Backlight control is not implemented correctly.

ACPI is patched incorrectly. Based on ACPI/origin, you should have in ACPI/patched:
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (from ssdtPRgen.sh)
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-3.aml

Also, you need SortedOrder to specify SSD load order.

The ig-platform-id you're using is typically used on desktops, not laptops...

I don't know why you have patches in config.plist for AppleHDA when your kextcache output shows using patched AppleHDA.

Ok, now I will answer to every question. With Unibeast I wasn't able to boot my USB key without injecting graphic ID 0x1660003 on Intel card. After installing, touchpad and keyboard didn't work, like a lot of other devices. So, using Multibeast to install some drivers caused problems on booting. I found on another website a user that shared his own Clover folder (I attach this below) for an Asus K55VM, that is exactly like my A55VD, except for nVidia 610M (he had a 630M also not working), that worked for booting and for installation with every device working except audio and WiFi/Bluetooth Broadcom that I fixed by myself following Toleda's guide. I also updated Clover EFI bootlader because that one was old. In that .plist file I didn't edit anything except in the part of SMBios because I tried to follow the guide in this forum to fix iMessage with Clover Configurator without success. The audio problem was solved installing Mirone's ALC270 v2 kext. I honestly thought that there were a lot of things to fix, but, even if I know how to patch a DSDT or SSDT following your guide, I don't know where and what should I fix. If you want to help me in fixing the things you mentioned, I would appreciate. I'm not in a hurry, my Hackintosh works very well, but I want to learn how to do things better than I can. Also forgot to mention that my Realtek Card Reader RTL 8411 is not working, but no one was able to fix this.

Thanks a lot, RehabMan.

Attachments

• Clover El Capitan 8-10-15.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 129
Ok, now I will answer to every question. With Unibeast I wasn't able to boot my USB key without injecting graphic ID 0x1660003 on Intel card. After installing, touchpad and keyboard didn't work, like a lot of other devices. So, using Multibeast to install some drivers caused problems on booting. I found on another website a user that shared his own Clover folder (I attach this below) for an Asus K55VM, that is exactly like my A55VD, except for nVidia 610M (he had a 630M also not working), that worked for booting and for installation with every device working except audio and WiFi/Bluetooth Broadcom that I fixed by myself following Toledo's guide. I also updated Clover EFI bootlader because that one was old. In that .plist file I didn't edit anything except in the part of SMBios because I tried to follow the guide in this forum to fix iMessage with Clover Configurator without success. The audio problem was solved installing Mirone's ALC270 v2 kext. I honestly thought that there were a lot of things to fix, but, even if I know how to patch a DSDT or SSDT following your guide, I don't know where and what should I fix. If you want to help me in fixing the things you mentioned, I would appreciate. I'm not in a hurry, my Hackintosh works very well, but I want to learn how to do things better than I can. Also forgot to mention that my Realtek Card Reader RTL 8411 is not working, but no one was able to fix this.

Thanks a lot, RehabMan.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back