Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 9400GT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I finally installed 10.8.2 on this old board! everything work, audio, ethernet, sleep, shut down, restart work if the hackintosh wasn't in sleep mode before -.- But I'm happy :)

1: update from 10.7.4 to 10.8 via xMove
2:install kexts: fakesmc, voodohda, attancisL1eEthernet, and easyBeast from latest multiBeast. and chimera (System definition: Mac Pro 5.1)
3:download combo update to 10.8.2. MAKE A BACKUP! safe the ACPIPlatform.Kext from the 10.8 extentions folder to the desktop or so to find it easy later! delete the Jmicron, the nullcpu and the evOreboot kext from the extention folder if u want to get sleep working! go to fakesmc kext-> contents ->plugins -> delete the oemsmbios thing! in the chameleon.boot.plist change/ add darkwake=0 to 1 and usekernelcache= yes to no.
4: install the update. do not reboot!
5: use kext wizard (google for it) go to install select the saved ACPIPlatform kext from step 3 and select in the bottom right corner the hdd with the 10.8.2 update on it and install the kext.
reboot and u should be fine :)

My Specs:
Mobo: Asus p5qpl-am
Cpu: intel pentium Dualcore e6300 Oc to 3.2 ghz :)
graphics: Nvidia Geforce 9400GT
ram: 4 gb
Hdd 500 GB WD Caviar green
450 w PSU

Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-22 um 22.03.55.pngBildschirmfoto 2012-09-22 um 22.04.21.png

smbios.plist and chameleon.boot.plist attached :)

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    536 bytes · Views: 809
  • smbios.plist
    468 bytes · Views: 716
Hi,
Do you think yo could upload your ACPIPlatform kext file. Seems I got blocked at that point.
I had to make a fresh install with Ios X 10.8.2 installer and could't get hold of it.
I get Kernel Panic now. I have to stat with -x to boot without any extensions.
thanks

P5QPL-AM
E6500
NVidia 8400GS

Hi,
Do you think yo could upload your ACPIPlatform kext file. Seems I got blocked at that point.
I had to make a fresh install with Ios X 10.8.2 installer and could't get hold of it.
I get Kernel Panic now. I have to stat with -x to boot without any extensions.
thanks

P5QPL-AM
E6500
NVidia 8400GS

Sorry i cant upload it :/ i would lovely but it don't work for me :( try to use the one from 10.7.4 or so :)

Hello good friend, I would like to ask for your help to install mac on my desktop pc .. I've tried a thousand times and do not eh succeeded: (! Can you tell me how you managed to install mac on your motherboard P5QPL-AM, I have this same board and still can not get me to take the hard drives in the installer.

Greetings and I hope you can help me.

Dear,

I have this motherboard with cpu intel core 2 quad core. I create a cd and I success install it but when finish the installation and reboot after the boot I have in the top left of screen an underscore and it doesn't load the OS.

What's wrong? How can I set my bios option?

Thanks

Dear,

I go on but now it stop with the apple logo and loading circle under.

I attached the screen of log -v, please someone help me.

Attachments

• 2013-07-12 09.30.55.jpg
    2013-07-12 09.30.55.jpg
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 934
Dear Dimix,

Do you have any blinkings, when you on Safari? Or can you use iworks programs like pages, numbers?

I have installed Mavericks, to p5qpl-am and e7500 CPU, without graphic card. And I have problems, that I wrote.

i'm on mavericks 10.9.2 no problems except iMessage :/ I didn't tried to boot with out a graphic card, but it could be possible that using one could solve the problem :)

sorry i don't know what kind of issue that is... never had one of these :/

go to power and chose achi 3.0 only i think ist the only think i changed i'm not sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back