Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 2.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MultiBeast 2.0.3

nomnom said:
Oh sorry, my apologies. I misread your post completely.

Version is 1.7.9a4 but I'm actually running 10.6.3 not 10.6.2...
You must have run AppleHDA 10.6.2 Rollback when you didn't need to.

Try this:
  • 1) Delete /System/Library/Extensions.mkext if it exists.
    2) Delete /System/Library/Extensions/VoodooHDA.kext if it exists.
    3) Rerun 10.6.3 Combo Update.

MacMan said:
Twa said:
Why after i install multibeast ps2 keyboard not work, then i boot to MAC with iboot CD it work again ?

i use SL 10.6.4 64bit
Did you install the Voodoo PS/2 Controller in Miscellaneous Kexts?

Sure I was installed Voodoo PS/2 Controller, I was knew that only after I install Darwin 10.3.1 in multibeast and voodoops2 then keyb work fine , if i don't install Darwin 10.3.1 Keyboard not work ... But I am using SL v10.6.4 with Darwin 10.4 so don't want use Darwin 10.3.1 .. Can you fix it in next version ? :D

MacMan said:
nomnom said:

Try this:

How sweet it sounds to have sound!

Thank you for your patience and your persistence. I'm going to make a donation, without you guys I would be mac-less.

nomnom said:
MacMan said:
nomnom said:

Try this:

How sweet it sounds to have sound!

Thank you for your patience and your persistence. I'm going to make a donation, without you guys I would be mac-less.
If you want to make a donation to me personally, either note it in your donation that it's for tonymac and me or donate on my blog.

Twa said:
Sure I was installed Voodoo PS/2 Controller, I was knew that only after I install Darwin 10.3.1 in multibeast and voodoops2 then keyb work fine , if i don't install Darwin 10.3.1 Keyboard not work ... But I am using SL v10.6.4 with Darwin 10.4 so don't want use Darwin 10.3.1 .. Can you fix it in next version ? :D
We have no control over Voodoo PS/2 Controller software so we can't fix it. Are you trying to run it in 64-bit mode? It's a 32-bit only driver.

Re: MultiBeast 2.0.4

MacMan said:
We have no control over Voodoo PS/2 Controller software so we can't fix it. Are you trying to run it in 64-bit mode? It's a 32-bit only driver.
I also have this problem with not having access to the build-in keyboard and build-in trackpad when booting with SL 10.6.4. However, I am able to utilize the build-in keyboard with with booting into iBoot. Not sure where to begin with trouble shooting.

Guys, thank you for the lovely job on Multibeast:) I was wondering when we will have a "laptops" section in multibeast?
Cheers

MacMan said:

Oh dear, maybe that's where I've been going wrong! I can't get PS/2 keyboard to work either.

It does contradict what's written here though - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=175372 - which links to this file -http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52619 - that seems to contain the same kexts as multibeast installs.

Are you sure that they're not 64-bit compatible since that post seems to say that they are?

rickwookie said:
MacMan said:

Oh dear, maybe that's where I've been going wrong! I can't get PS/2 keyboard to work either.

It does contradict what's written here though - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=175372 - which links to this file -http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52619 - that seems to contain the same kexts as multibeast installs.

Are you sure that they're not 64-bit compatible since that post seems to say that they are?
I checked the executable in the version in MultiBeast and it's 32-bit only.

Where can I find MultiBeast 2.0.5? I think the one found in /Public/MultiBeast.zip is still showing 2.0.3 in the opening screen. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back