Register

MultiBeast 2.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MultiBeast 2.0.2

Hi guys, got a problem.
Multi beast 2.0 + 2.0.2 install fails. See here:
errorbx.png

I am using userDSDT and have my DSDT-GA-P55M-UD4-F9.aml file placed on the desktop as instructed. I have selected system utilities along with the AppleHDA 10.6.2 rollback.

No dice.

I used gigabeast before and it went off without a hitch. I now however have no sound after attempting MultiBeast 2.0.

The reason I used 2.0 was because I updated my P55M-UD4 firmware to v9 in the hopes it would resolve an issue were my DVD drive becomes unmounted randomly in OS X and a reboot would not fix the issue. The only way to get it responding was to shut down my PC and boot it back up.

What am I doing worng? And any ideas about the DVD drive? Is this common for hackintoshes?

nomnom said:
Hi guys, got a problem.
Multi beast 2.0 + 2.0.2 install fails.

I am using userDSDT and have my DSDT-GA-P55M-UD4-F9.aml file placed on the desktop as instructed.

Ooh- this is an easy one. All you need to do is rename the file DSDT.aml, then MultiBeast will recognize it, and install it to /Extra. :)

Oh i'm such an idiot. Cheers mate :D

EDIT: Still can't get my audio working using any method... :|

nomnom said:

All you need to install is Legacy889aHDA for your motherboard and run System Utilities.

after i install multibeast , my ps2 keyboard not work ( although it was worked fine still i install snowleo success), i was try install many other kexts for ps2 keyboard but it not work again, please help me! :cry:

Re: MultiBeast 2.0.3

Why after i install multibeast ps2 keyboard not work, then i boot to MAC with iboot CD it work again ?

i use SL 10.6.4 64bit

Re: MultiBeast 2.0.3

Twa said:
Why after i install multibeast ps2 keyboard not work, then i boot to MAC with iboot CD it work again ?

i use SL 10.6.4 64bit
Did you install the Voodoo PS/2 Controller in Miscellaneous Kexts?

MacMan said:
nomnom said:

All you need to install is Legacy889aHDA for your motherboard and run System Utilities.

Yeah, sorry, Legacy889aHDA is the one I installed, Not AppleHDA. Still no Audio. I've tried voodoo but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

nomnom said:
Yeah, sorry, Legacy889aHDA is the one I installed, Not AppleHDA. Still no Audio. I've tried voodoo but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?
Did you delete VoodooHDA in /S/L/E and reboot?

MacMan said:
nomnom said:

Any ideas?
Did you delete VoodooHDA in /S/L/E and reboot?

Yes, I deleted it. It actually caused a kernel panic so I had to reboot in safe mode to get rid of it. I read that you can't have the AppleHDA driver along with VoodooHDA in /S/L/E, so I guess that was the trouble.

Right now I'm just running Legacy889aHDA in /E/E along with running system utilities and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back