Graphics
integrated 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
IMG_3603[2].jpgIMG_3607[1].jpgTo get past the deadbeef error I used -no-zp, but I can't get past the second one.

How do I get to the org.chameleon.boot.plist file? I have only made the unibeast USB. Is there something I have to download to edit it or is it somewhere in the USbs hidden files?

How do I get to the org.chameleon.boot.plist file? I have only made the unibeast USB. Is there something I have to download to edit it or is it somewhere in the USbs hidden files?

Normally while creating the Unibeast USB, the flag will be there in place. The file will be present in "/Extra" folder of your Unibeast USB and it will be in hidden state.

IMG_3608[1].jpg That's where I get with the chameleon file edited in the USB and the boot flags from up above entered.

View attachment 128710 That's where I get with the chameleon file edited in the USB and the boot flags from up above entered.

Ensure that your monitor connected to DVI/HDMI port.
Ensure that your BIOS settings are changed to OS X Compatible as per the GUIDE which you are following.

Boot with flags "PCIRootUID=0 IGPEnabler=Yes dart=0 cpus=1 -no-zp -v -f -x"

IMG_0005[1].jpgThat's with the HDMI, bios settings set to what's on the guide, and boot flags from post above. Did I do something wrong? I'm just wondering because it kind of looks like the error in the last picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back