NZXT H440 White edition
Kingston HyperX 16GB Black Fury (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
Corsair H60
2x Samsung 840 Series 250GB EVO-
IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter
Fury 750G BitFenix ​​Alchemy Sleeved Semi-Modular Cables 80PLUS
TP-Link TL-WDN4800
-

I installed using a unibeast usb of the latest maverick version. The installation proceeds smoothly by using the flags “-x PCIRootUID=1”. But once installed i have some problems.

a) i’m not able to start without the ubibeast key.
b) no sounds working
c) I have glitches. for example when I open the launchpad it refresh and glitch forever. The navigation bar in safari glitch too.

I need help finalize everything :)
Thank you in advance and sorry for my english, i'm french

yes me to i have z97 Sabertooth Mark 2 and i cant get to boot the instaler

Still nothing. i installed windows for the moment. Hope to find a solution as soon as possible.

Hi guys

I have a similar setup, i upgraded the Bios to the latest on the Asus site . I followed Tony's thread. on installation... I had a Nvidia card 780ti so i needed to start with -x -v and nv_disable=1 . That allowed me to get into safe mode. One problem i did have was a USB thumb drive in the USB3 port.. once i switched it to a USB 2 port i was able to get the install done. However i could only get to safe mode at that point , i had to enable remote desktop and install the Nvidia drivers and then reboot and i was up and running. I enabled TRim (850 pro SSD samsung ) i havent had alot of time to play with it . SO i havent got power management running. I just stopped it from sleeping and have a screen saver come on. The audio i havent had to use the internal audio because i have bose companion 5 external speakers that are recognized.

Things i want to do:

Get Power Managment Working so it can sleep
Get internal Audio working incase i dont want to use the bose

Its running pretty stable otherwise , hours of usage. Windows 8 is booting on another SSD not linked to chamelon boot loader, so i just goto bios and switch drives.

I dont quite understand DSDT's etc. but if anyoner has any other suggestion on what i should do please let me know.

TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back