Contribute
Register

z87n Ethernet port doesnt work after multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5 4670k/ i5-3317U
Graphics
GTX 780 / HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi.

I am having problems with my Ethernet port. Its the only thing that is not working atm.
It works fine with a fresh install but when you install multibeast it destroys it. I've tried to chose the kext file during multibeast aswell as leaving it untouched but it always makes the ethernet port die after installation.

Anyways is there any way to use the driver that unibeast installed instead? It worked perfectly. Also Intel ethernet port is the only one working for me at all so if this is possible it would be awesome.

Any help appreciated. thanks.

Same here... anyone solved this?

I'm using GA-Z87n-WiFi MB and have installed Multibeast kext: AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

Working great...

2 Ethernet RJ-45 Ports:

1. is Intel Ethernet
2. is Atheros Ethernet ... DCPI manager and find out which Atheros chipset and install its kext...

I have the same problem

And if my noetwork is Realtek RTL8111F?

I have install it but after sleep or reboot the network doesn't work

Thx i will try this driver tomorrow, sorry but i'am a beginner, how you install driver with .cpp and .h files?

Thx i will try this driver tomorrow, sorry but i'am a beginner, how you install driver with .cpp and .h files?

Please read the post carefully... In particular the part titled "Getting the driver."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back