Contribute
Register

Z87E-ITX Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sound with DSDTPatchedHDMI, but audio is only on speaker/line -out. When I plug in my TV with HDMI cable. I do not see mt TV listed on Output.

There is another edit to do for that, I wasnt sure if you were actually using it already or going to wait until you got your GTX760.

There is another edit to do for that, I wasnt sure if you were actually using it already or going to wait until you got your GTX760.

WonkeyDonkey, you are the greatest. If you can do the edit, please do, I appreciate all the help you have provided me.

WonkeyDonkey, you are the greatest. If you can do the edit, please do, I appreciate all the help you have provided me.

Thanks, but I just try to help out.

The last edit is one you have to apply.

Details on this page.

I would try the HD4600+/Azul 'c' one first, but remember to backup before applying.

I'm pretty sure I know what's causing your sleep issue but I can't do anything about it until I get home tomorrow, then I can send you a file to replace. I had exactly the same sleep issues to begin with so I'm fairly sure we can improve on it.

:cool:

Btw, your multibeast config looks spot on. Not sure what happened to FakeSMC on mine :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to this file you were supposed to send when you got home? ;)

Not a huge thing, just curious. :headbang:

Whatever happened to this file you were supposed to send when you got home? ;)

Not a huge thing, just curious. :headbang:

Sorry, it got missed. Thats what comes from trying to maintain several threads whilst trying to deal with a broadband outage lasting several days, as well as 10.9.2 which isn't going quite so well and several bios updates for other systems I am working with lol It all gets a bit confusing sometimes.

Anyway, can you send me the DSDT file you are using right now, together with your smbios.plist and org.chameleon.boot.plist, so I can take a look.

Thanks, but I just try to help out.

The last edit is one you have to apply.

Details on this page.

I would try the HD4600+/Azul 'c' one first, but remember to backup before applying.

WonkeyDonkey,
Thanks, I received my new video MSI N760-ITX and HDMI audio works with the DSDTPatchedHDMI.aml you provided. Dual and triple monitors works and i can hot plug any display without crashing..
Do I need to do any other mods to the DSDT file?

WonkeyDonkey,
Thanks, I received my new video MSI N760-ITX and HDMI audio works with the DSDTPatchedHDMI.aml you provided. Dual and triple monitors works and i can hot plug any display without crashing..
Do I need to do any other mods to the DSDT file?

If it works for you, then no, of course not :)

Won't let me send you a PM because I don't have enough posts, but here are the files you asked for. I'll move into the other thread if you don't see this post after a few days. =)

Thanks again!

Attachments

• forWonkeyDonkey.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 97
Won't let me send you a PM because I don't have enough posts, but here are the files you asked for. I'll move into the other thread if you don't see this post after a few days. =)

Thanks again!

Everything appears ok there.

What happens when you put it to sleep ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back