Contribute
Register

Z790 Chipset & Raptor Lake

240 water cooling,The score is normal under Windows

System report said Hyper -thread technology have stopped , but I have enabled this feature in BIOS.
What is your single core score? Have you enabled XMP profile in your bios? I assume you are using DDR5? Post your EFI. I am using iMacPro1,1 w/o CPU friend and my GB scores are 2300/26,000 but I have a 13900K. I haven't done GB6 yet.

What is your single core score? Have you enabled XMP profile in your bios? I assume you are using DDR5? Post your EFI. I am using iMacPro1,1 w/o CPU friend and my GB scores are 2300/26,000 but I have a 13900K. I haven't done GB6 yet.
Single-core Score :1600
Multi-core Score:10942
DDR5 5600 16GB
xmp is disable

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.5 MB · Views: 58
Try changing your SMB Bios to iMacPro 1,1 and disable CPUFriend. Your EFI seems way too complicated.

I am attaching mine. You'll need to select iMacPro in the OC Configurator and regenerate all the serial numbers. This is from my MSI Z690 Force, but it also booted my GB Z790 Aero G without any changes. In the bios you'll need to enable resizable bars, or change the resize bars in the config.plist to -1.

Attachments

• EFI_NOSN.zip
    39.2 MB · Views: 62
Single-core Score :1600
Multi-core Score:10942
DDR5 5600 16GB
xmp is disable
16GB of RAM? Do you only have 1 stick of RAM in your MB? I didn't think they made 8GB sticks of DDR5. I would also enable XMP.

16GB of RAM? Do you only have 1 stick of RAM in your MB? I didn't think they made 8GB sticks of DDR5. I would also enable XMP.
only one stick of RAM
In the BIOS settings, I only disabled the secure boot and Intel tust functions
The 4G address is turned on, Intel HD Graphics is disabled, nothing else is changed.

only one stick of RAM
In the BIOS settings, I only disabled the secure boot and Intel tust functions
The 4G address is turned on, Intel HD Graphics is disabled, nothing else is changed.
one stick of ram is going to hurt performance. Try my EFI....

Ventura 13.0 success with Opencore 0.8.5 building a MSI Mag series Z790 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4, i7-13700K, 32 GB of Corsair Vengeance and a Sapphire RX 5700XT GPU.

It running quite nicely with no problems other than Bluetooth and AX210 WiFi Bluetooth module. I started to replace the M2 module with a BCM 94360 but I changed my mind and continued to install the mb in my Lian Li case. Changing the M.2 cannot be done without removing the mb, so I may tackle that at a later date. I have good Internet so I don't need the WiFi, anyway. I am happy with the system.
Please share the steps to do this. BTW, have you tried adding a thunderbolt pcie card?

Please share the steps to do this. BTW, have you tried adding a thunderbolt pcie card?
I think MSI boards are locked to intel bluetooth/wifi modules. I don't think it will work if you swap it out to Broadcom.

My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z790 Aorus elite AX, the CPU is 13700K, and macOS is Ventura 13.2.1, but the multi-core running score of GeekGeekbench6 is only 10,000 points, and other people's scores are around 17,000 to 20,000 points.
How to fix it?
try iMac pro1,1

try iMac pro1,1
Isn’t this a Geekbench reporting/measuring issue? I remember when I built my 13700 I was alarmed by the GB score, then it dawned on me to roll back the GB version, and THAT score was where it should be (2296st/21kmt).

Back