Contribute
Register

Z690 Chipset Motherboards and Alder Lake CPU

Holy cow!!!!!!! Man, thank you!!!! I love you! ahahahahah! In fact I opened your CPUFriendDataProvider.kext, and it was different in the string of the frequency. So the problem was there. I have wrongly generated that with CPUFriendFriend script, maybe I have used the wrong hexadecimal values. I don't know, but the fact is that now the results are more powerful than the Apple Studio! :D 5hank you soooo much !!!

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 22.47.16.png

Need some help(
After BIOS update to F23 (with a little hope USB random disconnect fix)

panic(cpu @ caller OxffffFF80063a125b): Should have 16 Cores, but only found 10 for Die @ @cpu_threads.c:1698

i5-12600KF
I tried iMacPro 1.1 and Mac Pro 7.1, there is no difference.
Also F8 BIOS, same error. No way to boot at this time.

What can I try? Any ideas please.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7503.png
    IMG_7503.png
    17.8 MB · Views: 51
Need some help(
After BIOS update to F23 (with a little hope USB random disconnect fix)

panic(cpu @ caller OxffffFF80063a125b): Should have 16 Cores, but only found 10 for Die @ @cpu_threads.c:1698

i5-12600KF
I tried iMacPro 1.1 and Mac Pro 7.1, there is no difference.
Also F8 BIOS, same error. No way to boot at this time.

What can I try? Any ideas please.
I had problems with my aorus elite and F23 bios after updating from F8 (actually trying to fix random USB disconnects as well). My fix was AvoidRuntimeDefrag off and SetupVirtualMap on.

Hi everyone, finally today start the installation of my hackintosh but now have a big probleme with a bcm94360ng wifi card, @MatiCohen, how connect the very thin cables? you make some modification for connect in the wifi card new?

all help is welcome.

thank you so much.

p.s. in the case this post is not correct for this question please tell me where can put this reply.

thanks again

Hi everyone, finally today start the installation of my hackintosh but now have a big probleme with a bcm94360ng wifi card, @MatiCohen, how connect the very thin cables? you make some modification for connect in the wifi card new?

all help is welcome.

thank you so much.

p.s. in the case this post is not correct for this question please tell me where can put this reply.

thanks again

the cables can be a pain

patience is required

hover the clip over the connection and push directly down

the cables can be a pain

patience is required

hover the clip over the connection and push directly down
thanks. include one picture in the state have the connections of the wifi board, maybe need a new one?

Attachments

• IMG_7119.jpg
    IMG_7119.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
thanks. include one picture in the state have the connections of the wifi board, maybe need a new one?
yes, you have ruined that one :(

also check your cables, as they may be damaged as well

yes, you have ruined that one :(

also check your cables, as they may be damaged as well
thanks, the cables is good, the probleme only have the wifi board. in the case damage the cables is possible buy new cables? thanks again

Yes you do...the posts on the card are mangled now.

Back