Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yosemite not booting using Chimera Bootloader in the Hard Drive

I installed yosemite using nv_disable=1, then I installed Nvidia Graphics driver for my GTX 460. I restarted the computer and GrpahicsEnabler=Yes worked for me. Then my Graphics was working perfectly. I installed Chimera boot loader using multibeast then I restarted and tried to boot Yosemite with my HDD
I tried
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
GrpahicsEnabler=No
nvda_drv=1
nv_disable=1
nothing worked, it stucked on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
Then I tried to boot to my yosemite Hard drive with my USB Installer again, I used "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" then it booted successfully.
So its pretty clear that it has something to with Chimera Bootloader. What do I do now? Is there any alternate Bootloader which I should install. And how I uninstall Chimera Bootloader if it is necessary? How do I boot without using USB?:oops::oops::banghead::banghead:

I installed yosemite using nv_disable=1, then I installed Nvidia Graphics driver for my GTX 460.

Is your graphics card requires web driver??

I restarted the computer and GrpahicsEnabler=Yes worked for me.

If the card requires web driver then again why the chimera injection is required??

Then my Graphics was working perfectly. I installed Chimera boot loader using multibeast then I restarted and tried to boot Yosemite with my HDD
I tried
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
GrpahicsEnabler=No
nvda_drv=1
nv_disable=1
nothing worked, it stucked on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
Then I tried to boot to my yosemite Hard drive with my USB Installer again, I used "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" then it booted successfully.
So its pretty clear that it has something to with Chimera Bootloader. What do I do now? Is there any alternate Bootloader which I should install. And how I uninstall Chimera Bootloader if it is necessary? How do I boot without using USB?:oops::oops::banghead::banghead:

What are the options selected on MultiBeast for installation??

Which connection using for monitor??

That's the driver another admin told me to do on this website. So I guess it actually needed that driver.
without that Graphic Card didn't work. So yes it needed that driver.

And I only installed Chimera Bootloader v4 with Multibeast on Yosemite HDD but it won't boot giving some error. but it boots whenever I boot with USB Installer.

And I only installed Chimera Bootloader v4 with Multibeast on Yosemite HDD but it won't boot giving some error. but it boots whenever I boot with USB Installer.

What is the error?

I've mentioned

"Missing Bluetooth controller Transport"

I just solved it, seems like Chimera wasn't making suitable boot.plist. I copied the Extra folder (excluding Modules folder in it) and boot file from the USB Installer to Yosemite drive and added the bootflags. Now I can boot from Hard Drive without any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back