Contribute
Register

Yoga 2 11.6in Laptop Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being clueless, but is there any guides you recommend for that?

You can see in the HDMI patches (in my config.plist files) where the various DP connectors are changed into HDMI connectors (connector-type <00 04 00 00> to <00 08 00 00>). LVDS is <02 00 00 00>. eDP is <04 00 00 00>. Use AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.sh to learn more about what's in the framebuffer config (the data associated with ig-platform-id). And learn about how Clover KextsToPatch works so you can create your own connector patches.

I have no understanding of frame buffer edits. From all that I've found, it seems that it's all automatic patchers and none are available for my type of device. Obviously there's a way to manually do this, but I have no idea where to find this. Thanks.

I have no understanding of frame buffer edits. From all that I've found, it seems that it's all automatic patchers and none are available for my type of device. Obviously there's a way to manually do this, but I have no idea where to find this. Thanks.

You'll need to learn about it. I already gave you the info you need for changing the connector-type to eDP ...

Use Clover config.plist KextsToPatch to implement your patching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back