Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Xiaomi Air 13 2017 works great. The only problems I have, that I can't control the brightness (maybe I can fix this with the guides from RehabMan) of the display and that I can't connect the internal Intel Bluetooth adapter to my Ubuntu VM in VirtualBox to let him load the firmware and then use it under macOS, have anyone knowledge for this? He said, that the device is busy.. How I can temporary disable bluetooth in High Sierra to attach it to the VM? - Old workarounds like blued does not exist under High Sierra. What can I do? @RehabMan or other members. Thank you!

Last edited:
My Xiaomi Air 13 2017 works great. The only problems I have, that I can't control the brightness (maybe I can fix this with the guides from RehabMan) of the display and that I can't connect the internal Intel Bluetooth adapter to my Ubuntu VM in VirtualBox to let him load the firmware and then use it under macOS, have anyone knowledge for this? He said, that the device is busy.. How I can temporary disable bluetooth in High Sierra to attach it to the VM? - Old workarounds like blued does not exist under High Sierra. What can I do? @RehabMan or other members. Thank you!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

WiFi/BT info/hardware recommendations:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

@Xedos Thank you! Works like a charm.. But does it really makes the screen backlight darker or it's just a dark overlayer? @RehabMan Yeah, I see this guides. But no one really explanes, how I upload Intel Firmware to my 8260 with Ubuntu-VM an use -only- Bluetooth from the card, I know WLAN will never work.

@Xedos Thank you! Works like a charm.. But does it really makes the screen backlight darker or it's just a dark overlayer? @RehabMan Yeah, I see this guides. But no one really explanes, how I upload Intel Firmware to my 8260 with Ubuntu-VM an use -only- Bluetooth from the card, I know WLAN will never work.

Plan on installing compatible WiFi/BT hardware.

Sorry i dont understood :(
Install Sierra 10.12.6 with fakeid. It's OK but just 7mbtye vga ...
When i write plist DVMT allocation - dont boot...

Comment: 0x591b0000, 19MB framebuffer, 9MB cursor bytes
Name: AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer
Find: 01030303 00006002 00005001
Replace: 01030303 00003001 00009000

i need intel kext? or not?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
Sorry. Install OK, audio etc OK. But HD620 VGA just 7Mbyte - Youtube Ok with screen flickering.

Sounds like you didn't follow the guide (regarding graphics/DVMT).

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Hello @Xedos , I can upload you my clover directory.. Than you have an HD620 with full VRAM. I use Bluetooth with the Intel-card! Now I only plug in my Wifi-Stick and my HackBook is ready! Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back