Contribute
Register

X99 Motherboards with Socket 2011-3 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another option I forgot about. Clover's kernelcpu option under the kernel and kext patches section.
Code:
<key>KernelCpu</key>
<true/>
See if that one helps. It's basically the same thing as patching the kernel for an unsupported CPU.

There's another option I forgot about. Clover's kernelcpu option under the kernel and kext patches section.
Code:
<key>KernelCpu</key>
<true/>
See if that one helps. It's basically the same thing as patching the kernel for an unsupported CPU.
Ok i'm trying..

Sorry, it goes under the "KernelAndKextPatches" section of your config.plist right near the FakeCPUID.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-06 13.07.39.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-06 13.07.39.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 185
Sorry doesn't work :|

No luck here with KernelCpu.

Bummer... I'm in the process of trying to make a kernel right now, unfortunately I've been working on it for a few hours and I still can't get the thing to build.

Just picked up my 5820/x99 Deluxe 16GB DDR4 combo from microcenter a few hours ago. Will get started with the part swap out in a few minutes. I also picked up the Thunderbolt EX Dual addon card - hoping this build is the best hack I've built yet!

Just picked up my 5820/x99 Deluxe 16GB DDR4 combo from microcenter a few hours ago. Will get started with the part swap out in a few minutes. I also picked up the Thunderbolt EX Dual addon card - hoping this build is the best hack I've built yet!
Cool & welcome!
thunderbolt is my 2nd priority, difficult to buy one in Europe actualy..

Bummer... I'm in the process of trying to make a kernel right now, unfortunately I've been working on it for a few hours and I still can't get the thing to build.

Indeed, it sounds complicated without machines

I want to buy this in July 2015 or so
I don't want to have two computers, maybe one for gaming, but usually it's 6 months AT LEAST until some sort of compatibility happens.

This is the only thing in which Windows is better (and video games, of course) than Mac OS X.

They really support freaking everything, without updating the OS.

I don't know how is Windows so compatible.

I suppose Mac OS X is restricted to specific processors, for business reasons.

Anybody can tell me the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back