Contribute
Register

WWDC 2013 Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice can't wait to give it try news from apple ;) hope with not pain in you know :)

Article: WWDC 2013 Countdown Timer

So ,no more cats.

And we will get new ,shiny iCan. :think:

ae3d-800.jpg

Looks like maybe going back to the bad old days of only a few graphics cards being OS X compatible again.....if everything in the Mac Pro connects to the single central heatsink then we may see less generous support for new GPUs. Unless of course they secretly want to encourage hacks.

The new Thunderbolt 2 supports the PCI-Express data transfer, so you can use external GPU (...and when you need it!)

I was just planning to build up a new hackintosh pro. What do you guys suggest ? should I wait till fall ? and then wait more for compatibilities released by tonymacx86 ?

Hi tonymacx86 and everyone, I was just planning to build up a new hackintosh pro. So now that we all know that a new OS X Maverick is going to release and there will be a lot of improvements going to take place in the hardware as well, should I wait till this fall ? and then wait more for tonymacx86 to come up with brand new lists of hackintosh compatibility hardwares?

I need to build one for audio/music productions. ANY SOLID SUGGESTION PLEASE ?

so with the state of the graphics cards in the new mac pro as they are what does that mean for the hackintosh community? fewer driver options? a bit worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back