Contribute
Register

WTXUP BCM943602CS - Bluetooth don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

Will you hate me if I tell you about the errors in the SSDT *.aml and *.dsl template?

No such "UsbConnector" type as "225". To get the headers working properly you know what you need ...

No point returning the wireless card to the vendor. It might be fine.

:silent:

Hi guys.

Will you hate me if I tell you about the errors in the SSDT *.aml and *.dsl template?

No such "UsbConnector" type as "225". To get the headers working properly you know what you need ...

No point returning the wireless card to the vendor. It might be fine.

:silent:

what should I do?

what should I do?

In any way, bluetooth doesn't work even with Windows 10, despite the Apple drivers.
Look for bluetooth in Device Manager in Windows 10. Is there any driver loaded ?
You'll probably have to search for and download the correct driver for it to work.
That way you could rule out a hardware failure problem.

Look for bluetooth in Device Manager in Windows 10. Is there any driver loaded ?
You'll probably have to search for and download the correct driver for it to work.
That way you could rule out a hardware failure problem.

I have installed the driver AppleBTBC

Attachments

• BCM943602CS BT.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
Before
Schermata1.png

after
Schermata2.png

If this can help: I install Catalina without the Wifi/Bluetooth (BCM943602CS)( I order it but I was to inpatient to wait)
When it arrived I installed it but bluetooth didn't work... (wifi was okay) try different solution nothing work so I decided to reinstall and Bluetooth worked out of the box. You should try to reinstall. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back