Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Toabaco

I just got my adapter from the guys at OSXWiFi. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Plugged it in as instructed, and booted up and is working flawlessly. It recognized the card as if it was always there. WiFi, bluetooth and handoff all working properly.

Yes, a bit more money, but for me time matters, and getting everything all in one shot was great.
They even offer the internal bluetooth antenna for additional $5.00 if that's all you want to use it for, like I have since my Hackintosh is plugged in via ethernet.

Well worth it.

http://www.osxwifi.com/apple-broadc...-bluetooth-4-0-with-adapter-for-pc-hackintosh

How do I get wi-fi and bluetooth recognized with this kit in Windows 8.1?

For slow internet speed BCM94360CD its a router problem , just enable multimedia WMM in your router and will work very good

I have one of these Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter cards as well.

Works fine with OS-X. Vanilla native support, plug and play.

However I could not find a driver for MS Windows 8.1

Does anyone know where I can get a Driver for Windows 8.1 for this card ?

I would like one for Dual boot system ( OS-X and MS Windows 8.1 ).

- Thanks

Yes, It works Vanilla ( Native support, Plug and Play ) with OS-X Mavericks and Yosemite.

Just plug it in. No need to install any additional kexts/drivers.

Got mine on ebay.
$_5777.JPG

I should have bought this other one below however which is already assembled.

Search Ebay for Apple BCM94360CD

$_57.JPG

One problem is that I can not find any drivers for Windows 8.1

Does anyone know where I can find the drivers for Windows 8.1 for Dual boot system ?

One problem is that I can not find any drivers for Windows 8.1

Does anyone know where I can find the drivers for Windows 8.1 for Dual boot system ?

This question has been asked and answered multiple times in this and other threads. You need the Apple Bootcamp drivers from http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/downloads/.

This question has been asked and answered multiple times in this and other threads. You need the Apple Bootcamp drivers from http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/downloads/.

It's been answered, but no one mentions if you have to do anything special to install them. I've tried many times with no luck.

Moved how? Just randomly adjusted or is there a specific alignment or pattern that's better?

I have the same issue, got the PCI adapter/BCM94331CD (with BCM20702B0 chip), and Magic Trackpad movements are occasionally laggy and even losing connection. I tried to play around with the antennas, but it's the same. Does anyone have the same issue? Or nobodynose, did you manage to sort it out?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back