Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks . I have the issue that i can't connect to 5GHz Wifis... in MacOS and Win10 the same problem.

Airdrop is working but Handoff not :think:
You're welcome. I don't have 5Ghz but Handoff works perfectly in El Capitan, no go in Sierra :(

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Toabaco

You can get the drivers here
http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/downloads/

Like chad said you just look for the bluetooth and wifi drivers and then install. The bluetooth drivers didn't work for me, but was able to find it somewhere else and now it works. Let me know if you need me to upload it

Would you be able to tell me where did you downloaded the Bluetooth drivers?

As you, the WiFi worked, but the bluetooth drivers didn't work.

Thanks so much!

Would you be able to tell me where did you downloaded the Bluetooth drivers?

As you, the WiFi worked, but the bluetooth drivers didn't work.

Thanks so much!
I shared in post #270. Try those one, let's see if they work.

Have this chip with a PCI-E card. Was all working perfect (WiFi and Bluetooth) OOB. Upgraded to 10.12.4 and now the Wi-Fi doesn't work. I get no wi-fi hardware message and nothing displays in the PCI section of DPCI Manager. Bluetooth is still fine. On the board the light is lit for Bluetooth but not for Wi-Fi. Any ideas?

Have this chip with a PCI-E card. Was all working perfect (WiFi and Bluetooth) OOB. Upgraded to 10.12.4 and now the Wi-Fi doesn't work. I get no wi-fi hardware message and nothing displays in the PCI section of DPCI Manager. Bluetooth is still fine. On the board the light is lit for Bluetooth but not for Wi-Fi. Any ideas?

@aka80 seems like your buddy here have a vice versa bug.

In case anyone is interested, i have this card and for Bluetooth and my Magic Mouse, i was getting stutter and not good range on the bluetooth.

I found a diagram online that showed that the second to last antenna was for Bluetooth (not sure if exactly true). However, i bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5D14PB/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I installed it and now my range for bluetooth is excellent. No more stutter for Magic Mouse.

Did you use this for bluetooth antenna? My magic mouse is lagging when download something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back