CPU
Skylake i7 6700K 4.00 GHZ Unlocked
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked GDDR5 4 GB
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
In case anyone is interested, i have this card and for Bluetooth and my Magic Mouse, i was getting stutter and not good range on the bluetooth.

I found a diagram online that showed that the second to last antenna was for Bluetooth (not sure if exactly true). However, i bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5D14PB/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

I installed it and now my range for bluetooth is excellent. No more stutter for Magic Mouse.

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming5
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac
I can no get this card to work, WiFi works but not the Bluetooth.
Would be great full if someone would give me a hand troubleshooting,
I'm a bit of a novice. so every advice would be welcome.

(Have found some info in other forums , but all very confusing)
Not sure what to look for or troubleshooting to get this to work.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
Graphics
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I can no get this card to work, WiFi works but not the Bluetooth.
Would be great full if someone would give me a hand troubleshooting,
I'm a bit of a novice. so every advice would be welcome.

(Have found some info in other forums , but all very confusing)
Not sure what to look for or troubleshooting to get this to work.
Did you connect the card to USB on the mother board? That is what will enable Bluetooth. The PCI-e connection will supply the Wifi - which it sounds like you are already getting. There should be a cable that attaches to the card that can be plugged into one of your motherboard USB ports.

Motherboard
MSI H170 Gaming M3
CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
i'm searching for BCM94331CD windows driver, anyone could link them to me, please? I'm on Win10

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
Graphics
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
i'm searching for BCM94331CD windows driver, anyone could link them to me, please? I'm on Win10
I don't believe there are windows drivers. What I did was go to my mac and use the boot camp assistant to download additional tools and drivers. You have to download it to a certain formatted USB stick. Then take that and boot into your Windows box. Find the Broadcom drivers and install them.

Motherboard
Gigabyte H270M-DS3H
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi there

I have a BCM94360CD with some kind of PCI x1 adapter card (4-antennas, USB cable for internal mobo header). Wi-Fi is there right from beginning. Well, guess what, Bluetooth doesn't work. I mean it's not glitchy or something, it just not present. Nothing happens in IOReg when I plug in the USB cable. I've also tried to swap the pins (red/black, there are only 2 of them) just in case.
Nothing.

My mobo (Gigabyte H270M-DS3H) has 2 x1 PCI (checked both) and 2 PCI x16 (same). Wi-Fi works whatever the slot I use.

Sierra 10.12.3

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I just installed this on my windows 10 side of things.

I had to download this from Apple's website and then installed "BroadcomWirelessWin8x64" (WiFi) found in the BootCamp>Drivers> Broadcom folder and also "DPInst" (Bluetooth) found under $WinPEDriver$>AppleBluetoothBroadcom64

Ran Speedtest and had the exact same values I see on my mac attached to this post.
Am i doing something wrong .... the driver (the wifi one) doesn't want to run for me !!!
I choose the "Broadcom 802.11 ac Network Adapter Version: 6.20.223.215 .... and it doesn't work.
It doesn't work either with the 6.20.223.256. !!!

Has anyone any hint ?