Contribute
Register

Will My Build Run Mac OSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try -x just google boot flags and you'll different boot flags and what they do.

So it booted with -x got about half way through the mac load up screen and died

should I just go to try with clover??

Just try all sorts of boot flags you can do them in combination. Try boot flags such as PCIRootUID=0
or if it doesn't work try 1 instead of 0 also combine these boot flags with -v and -x also try GraphicsEnabler=Yes also type these boot flags exactly the way their typed. Also you could try UseKernelCache=Yes

Also about clover I think it's best if Newbs install with unibeast (cause that's the easiest way) so they can find out which boot flags or which Kexts they need for there system so that way once you got all that you can install clover pretty simple.

Might have figured out your problem so I did some googling and 780ti don't work natively but boot with your intregated graphics and see if that works you could also try some of the boot flags of that doesnt just boot. Then once your on the desktop of Yosemite you can download nvidia latest web drivers for Yosemite that work with the 780ti. Then once there installed, shut down the computer and replug in the graphics card and well it should work. Also if you boot from intregated graphics and It doesn't work try IGPEnabler=Yes. You know what just run this boot flag after removing the 780ti

You need to learn to google search the different problems with your hackintosh you can't just always ask for help. Also I did some researching on your motherboard and think I found your audio and Ethernet drivers. For Ethernet it's the appleintelE1000e kext from multi beast install latest version also for sound I'm not 100% on this I think the audio codec for your motherboard is 1150 so install that through multibeast also.

Thank you for all your help. I apologize about asking all of these questions. I'm going to start back up soon with all of the information you gave me.

If I have any other questions I'll figure out the answers. Thanks again for the help

Anytime but if you can't figure it out and Google's not working just let the community know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back