780ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Howdy!

I have the following components and I was wondering if it would be compatible to be a hackintosh.

Intel i7 4770k
MSI 780TI GPU
Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard
Cosair Vengeance 16gb 2400mhz ram

I apologize about being uniformed.

Yes it is as long as the build has a Intel processor that's not a atom it will work your graphics card might work out of the box or not may have to try some boot flags also try to get the alternate graphics from nvidia for 10.10.3 780 ti graphics maybe they will have a driver then you'll have full accelleration on your card.

Yes it is as long as the build has a Intel processor that's not a atom it will work your graphics card might work out of the box or not may have to try some boot flags also try to get the alternate graphics from nvidia for 10.10.3 780 ti graphics maybe they will have a driver then you'll have full accelleration on your card.

So what are boot flags?? And how do I edit them? Because I am still unable to get Mac OSX on my computer.

Did you follow the 10.10 tutorial in the guides section

yes I have. Changed the bios settings, tried to flash drives, typed in the code on the chimera screen. Still end up with the black screen with a lot of white code.

Type -v in the boot screen and whenever you have black screen with white code let it do its thing until it freezes then take a clear picture so I can see it.

Alright. If it's ok with you, it will probably be around 2:00 cst, I have class until then.

Which boot flags did you put in their.

20150612_132259.jpg20150612_132421.jpg20150612_132434.jpg

I tried to use -v and I got the same thing, if -v is a boot flag where do I find a list of them to try, or what would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back