Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix B450-F
CPU
Ryzen 7 3700X
Graphics
RTX 2060 Super
I want to buy a wifi card for my hackintosh. I want to use airdrop and unlock Mac via Apple Watch. Which one should i buy?

I want to buy a wifi card for my hackintosh. I want to use airdrop and unlock Mac via Apple Watch. Which one should i buy?

Hi there.

One based on a Broadcomm chipset which includes bluetooth as well. These are real Mac chips set in PCIe adapter cards, two, three or four antenna and a USB connector wire.

There are several available.

:)

Hi there.

One based on a Broadcomm chipset which includes bluetooth as well. These are real Mac chips set in PCIe adapter cards, two, three or four antenna and a USB connector wire.

R the processors and gpus relevant for the Card? Cuz I have an amd processor

Hi there.

Hello, can you suggest one particular that works with minimum headache in Catalina and is likely to work on Big Sur as well? I got a z390 Designare system working quite beautifully with Catalina 10.15.6 except that my Fenvi FV-T919 that was recommended does not work - strange the hardware does not seem to be bad because it works flawlessly and reliably when I installed linux in the same system, but Catalina detects it but can't turn on WiFi. Thanks!

Hello, can you suggest one particular that works with minimum headache in Catalina and is likely to work on Big Sur as well? I got a z390 Designare system working quite beautifully with Catalina 10.15.6 except that my Fenvi FV-T919 that was recommended does not work - strange the hardware does not seem to be bad because it works flawlessly and reliably when I installed linux in the same system, but Catalina detects it but can't turn on WiFi. Thanks!

I have 2 of these:

Worked fine in Catalina and so far seems to work just fine in Big Sur! Wifi, BT, Handoff, watch unlock and purchase, all work on both mine and my wife's system.

I have 2 of these:

Worked fine in Catalina and so far seems to work just fine in Big Sur! Wifi, BT, Handoff, watch unlock and purchase, all work on both mine and my wife's system.

Thanks so much for your help ... I was truly at loss ... seems that there was a bug on my Fenvi FV-T919 ... the fact that worked flawlessly and in a very robust way on Linux, and did not work at all with Catalina was very puzzling. I bought a replacement FV-T919 card and that one works very well, even on Catalina 10.15.7 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back