When i boot does printf work? Then blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give you some more infos...

Attachments

• does printf work.jpg
    does printf work.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 946
Please from your EFI folder go into CLOVER, then drivers64UEFI subfolder and try the following it has worked perfectly for me :
Remove other OsxAptioFix files but replace with the ones OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and this other Test2-2016.efi located in this URL EFI-X299-10.13.2-Release-121217.zip reboot and let us know. I do suspect that it is following more recent version of Clover that the message
AllocateRelocBlock Error has become Does printf work??

Please from your EFI folder go into CLOVER, then drivers64UEFI subfolder and try the following it has worked perfectly for me :
Remove other OsxAptioFix files but replace with the ones OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and this other Test2-2016.efi located in this URL EFI-X299-10.13.2-Release-121217.zip reboot and let us know. I do suspect that it is following more recent version of Clover that the message
I will try, Hope it to be solved !thanks.

Thanks cool!,You Save me!,until now so good!

it now changed to this and reboots afterwards

Attachments

• Foto 15.12.17, 00 29 10.jpg
    Foto 15.12.17, 00 29 10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 995
@Arcticn0b, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

When trying to run a clean install of high sierra I came up against printF.
Pressing space in Clover and selecting slide=0 got me around printF for me, although I unfortunately don't know enough about it's function to share any more information.

I have the exact same problem. Tried many options (safe mode, slide=0-, Nvidia drivers...), changing to slide=0 in config, reinstalled everything clean on my USB key, changed boot mode, bios options, and I still have either the message "does print work??" or the forbidden sign. I really don't know what to do, I've looked every answer given on the net and nothing is working.
Someone still struggling like me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back