Contribute
Register

what's that ??high sierra don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
usb issue

Culd u help me whit this? ( see pothos) so I’ve put on clover boot args usekernelcache=yes npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 for the boot from the ssd.

Attachments

• 1BA3E260-5167-4AB1-8098-5FEF83DE4D67.png
    1BA3E260-5167-4AB1-8098-5FEF83DE4D67.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 54
  • 84EC148B-92B4-4D6B-9DDE-0C0EABAD13BE.jpeg
    84EC148B-92B4-4D6B-9DDE-0C0EABAD13BE.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 66
  • F7269E9F-D40D-4E2E-842C-8AE292F4E9C1.jpeg
    F7269E9F-D40D-4E2E-842C-8AE292F4E9C1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
and where i'll have to put it?
install them to /Library/Extensions as long as you have FakeSMC in there along with InjectKexts->Detect in your config.plist

but I have to put the stick on the mac and look where? excuse my ignorance but I'm a beginner, and I have to understand what I have to do
install them to /Library/Extensions as long as you have FakeSMC in there along with InjectKexts->Detect in your config.plist

but I have to put the stick on the mac and look where? excuse my ignorance but I'm a beginner, and I have to understand what I have to do

You need to install those kexts on your SSD /Library/Extensions/

You need to install those kexts on your SSD /Library/Extensions/
ah ok, but the problem is how i can install those kexts on my ssd??

I just did the installation on ssd( look the pictures) but now on clover what should i do after reboot? Should write something in the boot args of clover to boot from ssd?

I use the HDMI cable

• Since you could some how install despite earlier Graphics problem ( not informed the readers how you managed to overcome the earlier verbose boot freeze) , your current screen shots are showing a normal reboot after SSD installation.

Once you finish installation and reach the Desktop ( after going through the stages of setting up Language , your Region , Apple account, Your System Login Account, iCloud setup, Desktop and Keyboard set up, Adjusting Time to the current if it is showing the wrong Local time, Setting up Security and Privacy to "Allow Apps downloaded from "(.) Anywhere) , Install Clover EFI and Essential kexts to CLOVER/kexts/Other and Library_Extensions .
You can use Multibeast for all that or Download CLOVER (I prefer RehabMan V4423 Clover_v2.4k_r4423.RM-4614.cf0897a3.zip ) and required kexts (Tonymac Downloads) and do all the steps manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back