Graphics
UHD 620
What are these SSDT's? Please explain. You can find in attachment

Attachments

• patched.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 41
What are these SSDT's? Please explain. You can find in attachment

Hi there.

It would be more useful if you explained your problem and why you need help.

This is a voluntary help community and no one is obliged to explain anything on demand.

There are laptop SSDT guides on the forums that will tell you what these do. Just uploading 19 or so and expecting someone else to do the work is unrealistic.

Hi there.

It would be more useful if you explained your problem and why you need help.

This is a voluntary help community and no one is obliged to explain anything on demand.

There are laptop SSDT guides on the forums that will tell you what these do. Just uploading 19 or so and expecting someone else to do the work is unrealistic.
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I solved all my problems, thanks for the real help of users this community and other communities. I have already looked at all the instructions, since I have been solving my problems for more than 20 days. In the course of solving my problems, it turned out that I have unnecessary SSDTs, so I would like to figure out which SSDT is responsible for what. To understand which ones to keep and which ones to remove. I've already looked at different links. Firstly, I didnt understand much, because my level of knowledge is very low, secondly, I saw several discrepancies. And discrepancies always lead astray. Therefore, I created this topic. If there is someone to explain the purpose of each SSDT it will be good, if not - I wont argue with anyone. And I'm still forced to conduct experiments blindly. But there are a lot of possible options
I hope that still there are those who can explain and do it

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I solved all my problems, thanks for the real help of users this community and other communities. I have already looked at all the instructions, since I have been solving my problems for more than 20 days. In the course of solving my problems, it turned out that I have unnecessary SSDTs, so I would like to figure out which SSDT is responsible for what. To understand which ones to keep and which ones to remove. I've already looked at different links. Firstly, I didnt understand much, because my level of knowledge is very low, secondly, I saw several discrepancies. And discrepancies always lead astray. Therefore, I created this topic. If there is someone to explain the purpose of each SSDT it will be good, if not - I wont argue with anyone. I hope that still there are those who can explain and do it

Good to hear you have solved all your problems. :thumbup:

Why not write-up your build for the User Builds forum to help others?

If a particular SSDT is still a mystery then by all means ask and I'll see if I can find guidance for you.

:)

Good to hear you have solved all your problems. :thumbup:

Why not write-up your build for the User Builds forum to help others?

If a particular SSDT is still a mystery then by all means ask and I'll see if I can find guidance for you.

:)
I'll do it, but it's too early. I need to get rid of garbage, such as unnecessary SSDTs and kexts. But you are right. There are several solutions with OC, but no with Clover. My solution is with Clover

I'll do it, but it's too early. I need to get rid of garbage, such as unnecessary SSDTs and kexts. But you are right. There are several solutions with OC, but no with Clover. My solution is with Clover
Following the advice from Feartech I keep 4 from them. Problems arise with the rest. I went through about 20 possible options. The results are as follows. Big Sur does not boot, trackpad disappears, screen backlight disappears etc. Thats why I need to know about these SSDTs. Stop blind experimentation

And one more strange result of my experiments. Battery manager show 91 percent despite the fact that 100 percent

Please, remove this threads also since its also useless. And my profile also

I take the ban as a privilege. Thank you. I want a lifetime privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back