Contribute
Register

wfj's 600T White Build: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3/i7 2600K/GTX 570

Status
Not open for further replies.
back0 said:
Wow, just read some news about the gtx 680 - what a monster!!

One more thing I forgot to ask. Have you tried hooking up two monitors to the gtx 570 in osx?

Not personally but there are numerous reports of it working fine.

I now have everything working perfectly with this build, except I opted for the 2700k and GTX 580 instead.
Many Thanks, just one thing, I don't suppose you know if it's possible to output sound through the Mini-HDMI port on the GTX 580?

Joshrawr said:
I now have everything working perfectly with this build, except I opted for the 2700k and GTX 580 instead.
Many Thanks, just one thing, I don't suppose you know if it's possible to output sound through the Mini-HDMI port on the GTX 580?

No idea, sorry. Congrats on the build, I'm sure that is a sweet system! When you get a chance, could you run the Unigine Heaven benchmark and post the results here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52970&start=40

I've been curious to see how a 580 performs with this system. Thanks...

I have a quick question. Does the Intel Smart Response Technology work on the Mac side? I'm not sure if that requires drivers on the windows side. Any ideas?

Kamshaft said:
I have a quick question. Does the Intel Smart Response Technology work on the Mac side? I'm not sure if that requires drivers on the windows side. Any ideas?

Pretty sure that is windows only functionality...

I'm pretty confused...
Your build is "my little dream one" :)

I would use a GTX 580 and here is my question...

I should use Combo OpenCL Enabler and NVIDIA CUDA 4.2 drivers.
And having done that what else should I do?

Coming from the experience of a GTX 210... This seems like a dream...

Thanks! :wave:

peppomcr said:
I'm pretty confused...
Your build is "my little dream one" :)

I would use a GTX 580 and here is my question...

I should use Combo OpenCL Enabler and NVIDIA CUDA 4.2 drivers.
And having done that what else should I do?

Coming from the experience of a GTX 210... This seems like a dream...

Thanks! :wave:

Nothing else to do after that. Easy huh?

Edit - Actually there is something to do...run Unigine Heaven benchmark just to make sure everything is working ok.

Joshrawr said:

I just got an evga 580 gtx and used the guide by toleda for hdmi audio and got it working. I had problems locating some info with ioreg, but in the end, when i did the audio kext edits, my card ended up having the same info as the gt 570 found in the case studies attachment in part 3b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back