Graphics
Intel HD 4600m + GT 740M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've created a usb bootable drive with Unibeast and when i try to boot with these flags "-haswell -v" when UI starts loading all i see is a mouse on top left screen(which doesn't move) and a white window(not a window but a white box). Did i miss something ?

Thanks

My laptop uses Alps trackpad . I've read that some trackpads might not be supported by default. Is there a workaround for it(will usb mouse work) ? How do i make it work from "https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/tree/master/VoodooPS2Trackpad" without installing operating system ?

My laptop uses Alps trackpad . I've read that some trackpads might not be supported by default. Is there a workaround for it(will usb mouse work) ?

You can search for ALPS drivers. USB mouse will work regardless.

How do i make it work from "https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/tree/master/VoodooPS2Trackpad" without installing operating system ?

The link above has nothing to do with "installing operating system".

Perhaps you should clarify your question.

I tried attaching usb mouse from then it started getting wierd sometimes it hangs up after showing apple logo, sometimes it hangs up at welcome screen and sometime after starting the installation it hangs up after showing that usb device failed to unmount(not the exact message but something like that). Please point out where i was wrong.
Thanks

I tried attaching usb mouse from then it started getting wierd sometimes it hangs up after showing apple logo, sometimes it hangs up at welcome screen and sometime after starting the installation it hangs up after showing that usb device failed to unmount(not the exact message but something like that). Please point out where i was wrong.
Thanks

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder (not EFI folder). Please strip Clover/themes before compressing as ZIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back