Contribute
Register

VisionTek AMD Radeon RX560 4gb Low Profile "true single slot" Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested, you can hear it whine a little under load. Check out the small videos it reports drawing 90+ watts in Luxmark and 100 in Valley, don't know if that's accurate.
Sorry - to clarify - does the span stop totally when not under heavy load e.g. just web browsing or something light?

Sorry - to clarify - does the span stop totally when not under heavy load e.g. just web browsing or something light?

It spins all the time but it quiets down after heavy loads but you can still hear it. This is with an open case though, its about the same as my Intel stock fan but a higher pitch at idle. At start up you can hear it spin up until log in screen.

It spins all the time but it quiets down after heavy loads but you can still hear it. This is with an open case though, its about the same as my Intel stock fan but a higher pitch at idle. At start up you can hear it spin up until log in screen.
Thanks. Seems it is getting harder to get truly silent graphics cards!

Thanks for keeping us posted @Gigamaxx , I plan to go to my local Microcenter to purchase this. I have a MSI RX560 LP card already but its pretty loud. I'll swap it out and see if the fan is loud on VisionTek one. Or maybe I can swap it out on my other build. I have a Radeon Pro WX5100 but it can get pretty hot in the case. The case is very small. Seems like the VisionTek on is smaller and could possibly less hot.

Do all video outputs work at the same time without problems?

I tested the card in a Steacom Case. Under load it is extremely loud. I ran Heaven and got similar results as Gigamaxx did but the fan is very loud, louder than the MSI RX 560 LP. Not really doing anything heavy but it quite loud for my taste. @Gigamaxx , which monitoring app are you using to monitor temps?

Last edited:
I tested the card in a Steacom Case. Under load it is extremely loud. I ran Heaven and got similar results as Gigamaxx did but the fan is very loud, louder than the MSI RX 560 LP. Not really doing anything heavy but it quite loud for my taste. @Gigamaxx , which monitoring app are you using to monitor temps?
HWMonitor2

@Gigamaxx , is there a way to control the GPU fan speed? I once seen a video of someone showing how to monitor GPU info and it showed an RX 560 fan speed at 0% and when Heaven was ran then you seen the increase of the fan speed.

@Gigamaxx , is there a way to control the GPU fan speed? I once seen a video of someone showing how to monitor GPU info and it showed an RX 560 fan speed at 0% and when Heaven was ran then you seen the increase of the fan speed.
Softpowerplaytables. You could google that and find CMMChris tables.

Hi,
sorry of my english. I have the Ryzen hackintosh on Gigabyte B550I Aorus Pro AX (mini ITX motherboard) with RX560 by Visiontek. I am running Big Sur without problems on my nVidia GT710. But after change to Radeon RX560 I have problem with artefacts and black screens in intervals - about every 1 minute. I am checking the temperature with Macs Fan Control, and the temperature increase to 131 Fahrenheit (55 Celsius) and at the moment blinking the screen (restart the driver?). Then the temperature get down to 104 F (40 C) and then increase again in 1 minute intervals. Cooling is OK, it is not depend of my work, PC can be inactive and the temperature still get up. Afrer update to last version Big Sur there was everything OK, system controlled the temperature and there was any artefacts and any problems. But today there is the problem again. In Windows there is everything OK and temperature is normal and it works fine. Thank you for your advise. Pavel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back