Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all:

Total 15 USB ports, 14 are usb 2.0 port, like this:

I want to disable HS01, HS02, HS06, HS13, HS14, SS01, SS02, SS06, and then enable SS03, SS04,SS05, SS07, SS08, SS09, SS10. I modify the Info.plist file of USBInjectAll.kext, like this:

But it doesn't work. Could someone help me please?

Hi all:

Total 15 USB ports, 14 are usb 2.0 port, like this:
View attachment 408142

I want to disable HS01, HS02, HS06, HS13, HS14, SS01, SS02, SS06, and then enable SS03, SS04,SS05, SS07, SS08, SS09, SS10. I modify the Info.plist file of USBInjectAll.kext, like this:
View attachment 408144

But it doesn't work. Could someone help me please?

Hi there.

Please update your Profile with details of your hardware. It is a part of the site Rules :thumbup:

You should not directly edit USBInjectAll.kext, instead you create an SSDT_UIAC.aml configuration file to use with it.

See here.

:)

My USBInjectAll.kext seems not work at all, I tried the -uia_exclude_ss boot flag, but there is no effect. I followed your link, it says need to disable apple default injectors. It's easy for default controller injectors, but how to disable default hub port injectors?

My USBInjectAll.kext seems not work at all, I tried the -uia_exclude_ss boot flag, but there is no effect. I followed your link, it says need to disable apple default injectors. It's easy for default controller injectors, but how to disable default hub port injectors?

Sorry, I don't understand.

You do not edit USBInjectAll directly. Download a fresh version then create an SSDT for it, using the guide, to define your ports. Once that is done you can use the command-line to disable certain ports, if you wish.

:)

Thanks very much, it's solved. The reason is that my SMBIOS informations are not completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back