Contribute
Register

USB Port not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hex find/replace bytes are:
find: F6 80 D4 00 00 00 80 75 34
repl: F6 80 D4 00 00 00 80 EB 34

You should probably do some reading on basic computer concepts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexadecimal

hello after posting i did googling and i found i was thinking same about hexa or decimal,as i used the concept in patching applehda.

I have patched AppleUSBXHCI fresh vanila with that all patches which was mentioned there,rebuilded cache repaired permission all done,but the port is still not working.:banghead:

PFA

Attachments

• AppleUSBXHCI.zip
    79.6 KB · Views: 88
hello after posting i did googling and i found i was thinking same about hexa or decimal,as i used the concept in patching applehda.

I have patched AppleUSBXHCI fresh vanila with that all patches which was mentioned there,rebuilded cache repaired permission all done,but the port is still not working.:banghead:

PFA

You should check ioreg to see if AppleUSBXHCI is loading.

Dear sir

attaching ioreg.

plz have look:beachball:

AppleUSBXHCI.kext is not loading because you have GenericUSBXHCI.kext installed.

AppleUSBXHCI.kext is not loading because you have GenericUSBXHCI.kext installed.

hello

sir i have seen that in ioreg and in kextstat,but u can see in screenshot of transmac,GenericUSBXHCI.kext not in S/L/E,i even checked iousb but not even there.

that might be problem of cache,can you please tell me how to clean a cache coz i have rebuilded cache and repaired system permission but result is same.:crazy:

Attachments

• no generic.PNG
    no generic.PNG
    95.4 KB · Views: 94
hello

sir i have seen that in ioreg and in kextstat,but u can see in screenshot of transmac,GenericUSBXHCI.kext not in S/L/E,i even checked iousb but not even there.

that might be problem of cache,can you please tell me how to clean a cache coz i have rebuilded cache and repaired system permission but result is same.:crazy:

Boot without caches (-f). In Terminal, type 'bdmesg|grep -y generic'

Boot without caches (-f). In Terminal, type 'bdmesg|grep -y generic'

Hello

I did the same as you told me,it shown me that generic,so i used SHOW ALL HIDDEN FILES,but file was not in extra.:banghead:
HOW CAN I REMOVE THAT GENERIC??
plz see attachment:beachball:

Attachments

• grep.png
    grep.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 120
Hello

I did the same as you told me,it shown me that generic,so i used SHOW ALL HIDDEN FILES,but file was not in extra.:banghead:
HOW CAN I REMOVE THAT GENERIC??
plz see attachment:beachball:

Perhaps you're booting from USB and it is loading from the USB's /Extra/Extensions.

Perhaps you're booting from USB and it is loading from the USB's /Extra/Extensions.

so what should i do in this condition,coz i didn't find EXTRA on usb,and on other part usb has name EFI then folder name as EXTRA which has only Preboot.dmg:beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back