ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6630m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hye,

first of all i think there is lot search and R&D which makes the hackintosh for perfect run as i am doing.

My two usb ports(usb 2.0 ) are working but third usb port is not working i have patched the DSDT.aml, using EHCI, UHCI patch as required but not working.
as i have made changes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist but still not working tried MultiBeast.

the port is usb3.0 and working perfectly in windows 8.1

can anyone tell me how can i resolve this issue.

thnx

Note:-it worked perfectly in mavericks and now working in my windows8.1 but not in yosemite.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    40.1 KB · Views: 251
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    1 KB · Views: 199
hye,

first of all i think there is lot search and R&D which makes the hackintosh for perfect run as i am doing.

My two usb ports(usb 2.0 ) are working but third usb port is not working i have patched the DSDT.aml, using EHCI, UHCI patch as required but not working.
as i have made changes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist but still not working tried MultiBeast.

the port is usb3.0 and working perfectly in windows 8.1

can anyone tell me how can i resolve this issue.

thnx

Note:-it worked perfectly in mavericks and now working in my windows8.1 but not in yosemite.

UHCI is USB1. I don't think your laptop has it.

What chipset does your laptop use for USB3?

how will i come to know:rolleyes: can you please tell me??

Check in Windows device manager or in DPCIManager->PCI List on OS X.

Attachments

• usb chipset.png
    usb chipset.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 581
hello before patching i used this utility this has my dev id and even id.

then i'll patch AppleUSBXHCI.kext if you'll tell me its not gonna work coz the above is not working

Attachments

• GenericUSBXHCI_1.2.7 Texas Instrument dev id.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 137
hello before patching i used this utility this has my dev id and even id.

then i'll patch AppleUSBXHCI.kext if you'll tell me its not gonna work coz the above is not working

GenericUSBXHCI.kext matches on class, so you don't need to customize the device-id.

But GenericUSBXHCI.kext has issues on Yosemite even if you do use one that is built for it (it is likely the one you have is not built for Yosemite).

Best to use AppleUSBXHCI.kext if you can.

GenericUSBXHCI.kext matches on class, so you don't need to customize the device-id.

But GenericUSBXHCI.kext has issues on Yosemite even if you do use one that is built for it (it is likely the one you have is not built for Yosemite).

Hye,

Okay then I am gonna patch AppleUSBXHCI.kext as you told me,I took approx 5-8 hour while patching APPLE HDA:lol:,lets see how much time It'll take:cool:,anyways thnx for ryt suggestion.

hello Can you please tell me when i used this link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/150-patched-appleusbxhci/

for patching i didn't work:banghead: coz

after downloading AppleUSBXHCI.kext from there ,kext wizard has no option to install a kext apart from S/L/E
so i just copied above to below,
:geek:
Install this to /System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

but nothing working can you please guide me.???:geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back