MSI B250M PRO-VDH
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
GTX 1070
- Using: OpenCore
- Board: MSI B250M PRO-VD
- USBInjecAll kext and Port limit activated
- All of my USB ports work. macOS shows for all 480 Mbps when connecting my USB3 OnePlus7

I've figured out wich HSxx i need... however in the Hackintool (and in my DSDT) there are less SSxx. In the guides they always match. How can i generate a usb kext like that?

Attachments

• usb_ports.png
    usb_ports.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-07 um 15.42.46.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-07 um 15.42.46.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 52
- Using: OpenCore
- Board: MSI B250M PRO-VD
- USBInjecAll kext and Port limit activated
- All of my USB ports work. macOS shows for all 480 Mbps when connecting my USB3 OnePlus7

I've figured out wich HSxx i need... however in the Hackintool (and in my DSDT) there are less SSxx. In the guides they always match. How can i generate a usb kext like that?

Hi there.

No, what you see in Hackintool is correct.

In the guides you have read they should never match.

Your B250 chipset has 12x USB2 ports and 10x USB3. Motherboard manufacturers can activate whichever ones they want, and as you can see, you do have USB2-only ports.

:)

Hi there.

No, what you see in Hackintool is correct.

In the guides you have read they should never match.

Your B250 chipset has 12x USB2 ports and 10x USB3. Motherboard manufacturers can activate whichever ones they want, and as you can see, you do have USB2-only ports.

Thanks for the fast response... but what does "USB2-only" mean? I mean the board has USB3 Ports build on it... Or is there a way to activate them?

Thanks for the fast response... but what does "USB2-only" mean? I mean the board has USB3 Ports build on it... Or is there a way to activate them?

Look at the picture of the back-panel you posted.

What are the two USB ports under the PS/2 socket ?

Look at the picture of the back-panel you posted.

What are the two USB ports under the PS/2 socket ?

Well... USB2 but i mean there is no SS11 and SS12 for the HS11 and HS12 ports, wich are USB3

Could the names be fitting like that? (FrontL=USB2, FrontR=USB3)
HS02 - SS02
HS09 - SS09
HS10 - SS10
HS11 - SS07
HS12 - SS08

I've created a SSDT-UIAC...

Attachments

• rule?.png
    rule?.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 53
  • SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    3.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Well... USB2 but i mean there is no SS11 and SS12 for the HS11 and HS12 ports, wich are USB3

Could the names be fitting like that? (FrontL=USB2, FrontR=USB3)
HS02 - SS02
HS09 - SS09
HS10 - SS10
HS11 - SS07
HS12 - SS08

I've created a SSDT-UIAC...

Thanks for the uploads.

Before I go any further I checked the MSI web-site and see the B250M PRO-VDH looks completely different to the back-panel picture you posted.

I was going to check the onboard headers for HS02 and HS07 and realised I could be wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back