Contribute
Register

USB - New Raise Port Limit Patch for macOS 10.12 Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thunderbolt Audio interface works when I use these ssdt.aml in clover/ACPI/Patch, but my USB 2.0 are working like 3.0 and vice versa, moreover intel power gadget crashes when I try to run it. can you please look into these for me for I have no idea what going on here. here is my clover folder without themes, thanks.your help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• patched.zip
    53.9 KB · Views: 104
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
My thunderbolt Audio interface works when I use these ssdt.aml in clover/ACPI/Patch, but my USB 2.0 are working like 3.0 and vice versa, moreover intel power gadget crashes when I try to run it. can you please look into these for me for I have no idea what going on here. here is my clover folder without themes, thanks.your help is greatly appreciated.

Read USB guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

ok so I get all USB ports working now both 2.0 and 3.0 ports work. I now get my UAD apollo audio interface to work on thunderbolt(USB 3.1)only works from boot tho. strangely I have to have the other USB 3.1 port connected for the thunderbolt audio interface to work.I also notice that my external HD connected to USB does not power off when the computer is fully shut down.Is this normal? your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ok so I get all USB ports working now both 2.0 and 3.0 ports work. I now get my UAD apollo audio interface to work on thunderbolt(USB 3.1)only works from boot tho. strangely I have to have the other USB 3.1 port connected for the thunderbolt audio interface to work.I also notice that my external HD connected to USB does not power off when the computer is fully shut down.Is this normal? your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

No "Problem Reporting" files... no idea.

here is my ioreg and clover files. Thanks

You have applied the port limit patch and installed USBInjectAll.kext to inject all possible ports.
But the port limit patch is only for short term use (port discovery).
Now you need to create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext in order to get the number of ports to within the 15-port limit.

Thanks for the response.I tried making the SSDT-USB.aml but I had problems with it.I also read that clover only readS SSDT-n.aml. Can you please explain or direct me on how to do so?thanks

Thanks for the response.I tried making the SSDT-USB.aml but I had problems with it.

Follow the guide carefully.
If you have an issue, describe it clearly and concisely. And reply at the guide with files requested in "Problem Reporting".

I also read that clover only readS SSDT-n.aml.

Whatever you read was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back