Contribute
Register

USB Driver Changed Again - PB6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again following along here, would unused ports in the injector include the HSxx ports as they are all routed to the EHC controllers?

Yes. It would include all HSxx ports that can't have a device connected. You'll need to verify which ones those are. I'm not certain if FakePCIID_XHCIMux can route all USB2 that might be connected to XHC or whether the routing applies only to the USB2 component of USB3 ports.

Note also that the BIOS *can* specify that certain USB2 ports not be routed to EHC by settings in the PR2M register. FakePCIID_XHCIMux honors this register when making changes to PR2. More details in the chipset datasheet :)

I read some posts yes mate but i don't no how to fix this issue or I'm i best going back to yosmite?

Are you saying the fix is in the threads ???? there seems to be a lot of usb problems all different ones thats why I'm confused thats all.

Theres almost 300 posts, lots of info. lots of things for you to try.

are your USB3 devices showing as USB2?

Matt

Yes mat they all work perfect but my usb3 devices showing has usb2 and are only usb2 speeds :(

How does this look in relation to XCH?

Matt

You need to remove the personalities you added for ECH1/EHC2. Because they are matching on XHC. And ECH1/ECH2 would be wrong anyway since they are EHC1/EHC2.

After I remove those two bogus entries, I'm left with an XHC injector for iMac14,2 with SSP1->SSP6, ports 0x11->x15. Max port in port-count is set correctly to 0x15. So.. assuming none of the HSxx ports usually on XHC can be used, looks fine.

You need to remove the personalities you added for ECH1/EHC2. Because they are matching on XHC.

Fixed the Speeling (lol) errors, is the attached correct, bare in mind, i haven't edited ANYTHING in the EHC1 and ECH2 personalities, just the 'titles'. If thats not right, what do you mean? "they are matching?"

Matt

In the EHC1/EHC2 section, what do i put in IOProviderClass?

Attachments

• USBXHC_BroadwellNUC.kext.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back