Club3D nVidia GTX 560
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all!

I got a strange issue with my recently bought bluetooth dongle: targus acb10us1-50-b.

When I plug the dongle into the keyboard usb hub I get the error ' USB device needs more power...". I can connect my iPhone, every data usb to the keyboard without problems. The strange thing is; when I connect my USB port hub (not AC powered) to the keyboard, and plug my bluetooth dongle into the usb hub, it does work.

So why would it work via the USB port hub which is connected to the Apple Keyboard, but not directly into the keyboard?

Thanks for your help!

When I plug the dongle into the keyboard usb hub I get the error ' USB device needs more power...". I can connect my iPhone, every data usb to the keyboard without problems. The strange thing is; when I connect my USB port hub (not AC powered) to the keyboard, and plug my bluetooth dongle into the usb hub, it does work.

So why would it work via the USB port hub which is connected to the Apple Keyboard, but not directly into the keyboard?

Thanks for your help

other people have solved this by unplugging tower from power strip and plugging directly to wall socket hope this helps also need edited dsdt

This is fixed by using my USB Power DSDT Patch in my Intel7 repo

Thank you for your reply!

I have seen your post, but I could not figure out how to solve it, is there some tutorial or anything?

Thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back