Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB
Hello,

I just installed High Sierra on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H. All works fine more or less, Video Card, Sleep, Audio. But I have a problem with USB ports and shutdown.

- When I have installed genericxusbci, all the USB 2 & 3 ports works fine, but he computer reboot instead of shutdown.
- With FakePCIID & FakePCIID_XHCIM the computer shutdown but only works two usb ports.
- With USBInjectAll don't work any USB port, but the computer shutdown.

I've tried:

- Fixshutdown in clover
- Patched DSDT

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

@spoontex, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@inipoen, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@inipoen, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).

Thanks,bro.
I think it is a problem caused by usb3.0. The motherboard is Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, if I disable the onboard USB chip(VIA USB3.0), it's all right.
The VIA USB chip is driven by GenericUSBXHCI, version 1.2.11, I put it in the clover folder.

I have the same MOBO, but my USB only work 2 ports (the two lower) the 4 upper isnt work with the USBInjectAll.kext.
With GenericUSBXHCI.kext all ports works (for 2.0 devices and 3.0 devices, and works too the internal ports from frontpanel) but when I wake from sleep (timmed or forced by sleep menu option) the PC got freeze for 1 sec and then restart, and if I shutdown, the computer restarts..
I already tried a lot of things:
FakePCIID.kext with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (worked only 2 lower ports)
Generate SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-UIAC.aml (generated from Hackintool)
USBPorts.kext too (generated from Hackintool)
None of above worked, only GenericUSBXHCI but getting freeze restart when wake (for me wake is must have function)

any tip?

I have the same MOBO, but my USB only work 2 ports (the two lower) the 4 upper isnt work with the USBInjectAll.kext.
With GenericUSBXHCI.kext all ports works (for 2.0 devices and 3.0 devices, and works too the internal ports from frontpanel) but when I wake from sleep (timmed or forced by sleep menu option) the PC got freeze for 1 sec and then restart, and if I shutdown, the computer restarts..
I already tried a lot of things:
FakePCIID.kext with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (worked only 2 lower ports)
Generate SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-UIAC.aml (generated from Hackintool)
USBPorts.kext too (generated from Hackintool)
None of above worked, only GenericUSBXHCI but getting freeze restart when wake (for me wake is must have function)

any tip?

Hi there.

1) Do you have a Bluetooth adapter? Which port is it connected to?

2) Use the "FixShutdown" switch in your config.plist.

fs.jpg

:)

I dont use bluetooth adapter, only have keyboard + mouse and trying to use my new headset usb
Im already use this option but doesnt work at all
This bug with GenericUSBXHCI is well-know (at least I found a lot of topics talking about it)
Im thinking about buy a offboard usb card to solv this problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back