Contribute
Register

Updating on GA-Z77N-WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks angelocala94

So i just built my first system last night - so much fun. Although i nearly bent the usb 3.0 pins on the board! :shifty:

I ran the mb file above after mavericks had loaded and that fixed the front HD audio, however;

• wi-fi is not appearing
  • not sure about bluetooth (did angelocala94 cover this?)
  • Back audio is not working

I'm still a noob to this, so go easy. Should i run Multibeast again with different audio selection - how do i know what i'm running now and how do i know which one to try?

The Wifi card that was delivered with the motherboard does not not in OSX. You need to get another card. Do some searching on the forum and you will find whats working.

I have the sound issue and i did this... from mac pro definitions i went to imac 13.1 definitions and the sound now is OK.
is still exist the sound problem and with this definition

Edit: Bluetooth fixed! :D Removed com.apple.Bluetooth.plist and rebooted.. seemed to solve any issues I had. No other issues encountered so far.
Just in case anyone else needs to remove com.apple.Bluetooth.plist here is how I did it:
I navigated to the file in Terminal at /Library/Preferences and removed it using sudo rm com.apple.Bluetooth.plist

Had Bluetooth connection problems after sleep, this worked perfectly for me. Thanks!

It is unbearable, try to watch a streaming movie (Flash Player). You should hear it after a few minutes.

Hi
I had the same problem earlier and finaly solved with multibeast 5.4.3 audio driver. ;)

Unfortunately the audio issue came back after Mavericks 10.9.1 installed and MB 5.4.3 not working. :(

I was tempted to try the earlier Multibeast, but was hesitant on running it on 10.9.1, so I thought I'd just extract the individual kext and do it myself, and was not able to quickly figure out which of the internal packages correlated to what. So I started trying the other ports and changing the output rate.

Like I said, that black port is absolutely quieter without a doubt, and once the rate was changed to 96K, the issue totally stopped dead cold.

Hi everybody,

Yesterday, I decided, to upgrade my hackintosh, from Moutain Lion to Mavericks.
However, since i did that, I can't load the system partition without -x parameters on chimera bootloader. Without -x, the system "stuck on the apple" before users authentification screen.

Now, after a lot of tips I have tried, I really don't know what to do and I really appreciate some help, if someone has another ideas.

I precise, that I have a configuration with only a graphic chipset onboard, an Intel Ivy Bridge Processeur Core i5-3450 / 3.10 GHz 4 coeurs Socket-LGA1155 (a bitfenix prodigy case and a sata drive)

First of all, this is the list of the actions that I made :

* Both try upgrade installation, then clean installation with Macintosh HD partition format before.
* Bios configuration (bios version F2) :
> load optimised configuration then
> Bios Features :
Intel virtualisation technlogy disabled (I try also enabled).
I don't have VD-t option in the bios, so I can't change it
> Peripherical : EHCI & XHCI Hand off to "enabled", init display first : "IGFX" (I try also "auto")
> power management : AC Back "always on", high precision event timer "enabled"

* Multibeast 6 (multibeast configuration file is in attachment) :
> try both user dsdt (with dsdt including two jpalm.repo for "graphics" and "gigabyte") and user dsdt free
> Driver audio realtek with ALC892
> Bootloader chimera
> power management laptop
> system def mac mini 6,2
> I try also with GraphicsEnabler to 'No' and IGPEnabler to 'Yes' on plist file

* bootloader
I try dart0, without success

If I load my system in the booloader with -v parameter, I can read some errors :
"
BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.play: 2 No such file or directory
Previous Shutdown Cause: 5
SMC: : smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL -fall back
".

(On attachments the exacts errors)

:crazy:

It is really weird because the same configuration has managed correctly mountain lion and I see on the forum, that a lot of users, with the same motherboard and processor, managing mavericks like a charm.

Thanks for reading me.
Regards.

Attachments

• mb-mav.mb
    4.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG213.jpg
    IMG213.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 137
Is there someone who use mavericks with GA-Z77N-WiFi and w/o graphic card like me ?

From reading these posts, it seems like its fairly simple and similar to the ML guide. About to try this in the next few min. Will post results.

Just read through the thread since I'll probably be installing mavericks today on this board. I can see that it should go relatively smooth except that the audio may crackle. Has anyone successfully fixed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back