Contribute
Register

Updating on GA-Z77N-WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey you're welcome to try my dsdt, find it attached below

I made my dsdt using the guide in my post above (Guide by Pjalm)

thanks! I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Updated, can only currently boot in safe mode but iMessages is working (it was working before hand though - for those that it doesn't work for, was it working on ML?)

Haven't got a USB 3.0 Device to check, but as before USB 2.0 works fine but USB 2.0 sticks don't work in USB 3.0 slots.

Setup:

GA-Z77N
i5 3470S
Zotac GTX 650 Synergy

I'm not 100% but I think the reason for only booting in safe is a graphics issue...will report back

Quick update

Now running out of safe mode.

For all those with discrete graphics install without the card and then reinsert when done, that fixed it for me :)

I just installed Mavericks without DSDT on my H77N-Wifi. But I used RealtekR1000SL.kext instead of Lnx2Mac's Realtek kext in Multibeast. Lnx2Mac's gives problem sometimes when the system wakes from sleep.

Sleep work but PleaseSleep does not work with Mavericks yet

On ML my gtx 275 works natively, now on mavericks when the loading screen disappears, there is no signal from the video card

EDIT: Solved with flag:
IGPEnabler=No
GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Has anyone of you guys updated from ML by using a usb stick as TonyMac guide tells us to do? If so did you loose anything?

Love this thread by the way, great initiative!

Has anyone of you guys updated from ML by using a usb stick as TonyMac guide tells us to do? If so did you loose anything?

Love this thread by the way, great initiative!

The guide describes how to do a fresh install. Its not an upgrade. If you do that on you ML drive you will loose everything.

Problems with Multibeasts Chimera 2.2.1 and Chameleon-Look

Hey,today I installed the new Mavericks on my Customac (Z77N-Board + all additional devices which were checked by TonyMacOsx86). With Mountain Lion I always needed to start with PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=no in the command-line until I installed Mountain Lion and did do the Multibeast and Chameleon Wizard adjustments. Then it was perfectly working without any help.With the Mavericks-installation I am a little surprised because I installed the whole system (I prepared with Unibeast 3.0) without putting anything in the command-line at the boot screen. But after I used the latest Multibeast-version and choosed Chimera 2.2.1 and the Chameleon style for it I cannot boot in the system again. I tried to reinstall Mavericks but it is not installing anymore. Instead of starting it is loading and then tries to start but only shows a white screen. Even in verbose-mode no errors and when the system starts, white screen only.Any ideas? Thanks a lot

Hey,today I installed the new Mavericks on my Customac (Z77N-Board + all additional devices which were checked by TonyMacOsx86). With Mountain Lion I always needed to start with PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=no in the command-line until I installed Mountain Lion and did do the Multibeast and Chameleon Wizard adjustments. Then it was perfectly working without any help.With the Mavericks-installation I am a little surprised because I installed the whole system (I prepared with Unibeast 3.0) without putting anything in the command-line at the boot screen. But after I used the latest Multibeast-version and choosed Chimera 2.2.1 and the Chameleon style for it I cannot boot in the system again. I tried to reinstall Mavericks but it is not installing anymore. Instead of starting it is loading and then tries to start but only shows a white screen. Even in verbose-mode no errors and when the system starts, white screen only.Any ideas? Thanks a lot

Try with IGPEnabler=No, was added to the latest versions of chimera and it is set to "Yes" by default. Try various combinations with this, GraphicsEnabler and PCIRootUID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back