GTX670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all,

I've recently updated my Hackintosh from 10.8.2 to 10.9.1 using a UniBeast USB following the same procedure as normal. Using my existing configuration, the installer started as normal and everything ran through successfully.

Anyway, previously I had 10.8.2 running with a Gainward GTX670 (standard stuff, GraphicsEnabler=No and no other flags) however Mavericks won't boot with the card in. After some troubleshooting I've booted using the onboard graphics (HD 4000) but I'm stumped as to why I can't boot with the card in.

Just for reference, I'm dual booting with Windows 8. Mac OS X hangs just after mounting the NTFS drives (again, only when the GTX card is in), so I can safely rule out any dual boot configuration issues.

Specs:

• Asrock z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard
  • i7-3770
  • 16GB RAM
  • Gainward GTX670

Any help on this one would be great.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply.

I've got:
  • GraphicsEnabler=No
  • IGPEnabler=Yes
  • EthernetBuiltIn=Yes
  • GenerateCStates=Yes
  • GeneratePStates=Yes
  • UseKernelCache=Yes [while I've been troubleshooting I've been sending -F]
  • Graphics Mode="1920x1080x32"

Obviously I'm sending -v as well.

Many thanks.

if you don't use your integrated graphics processor turn IGPEnabler=No and try npci=0x2000 and see if that works. I don't have the same board as you unfortunately but the only way i can boot is with npci=0x2000. If that doesn't work you could always try disabling the NTFS drivers and see if it boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back