Contribute
Register

[Updated] Stork's Thunderbolt Build: i5-3570K | GA-Z77X-UP5-TH | GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Updated] Stork's Thunderbolt Build: i5-3570K | GA-Z77X-UP5-TH | GTX 650 Ti | Mountain Lion

1. What System Definition are you using? To get Airplay working try MacMini6,2 (i7 processor only) SysDef. User MultiBeast to change the SysDef as that will give you the best results. (For those of you who are reading this post that have an i5 processor, use the SysDefs of MacMini6,1.) Both of the previous SysDefs are for Ivy Bridge motherboards and processors. I am still using MacPro3,1, and I won't be able to test these SysDef's until ~March 1. (Another note, toleda has noted that the iMac13,1/2 SysDefs have SpeedStep problems, so I can't recommend those SysDefs at this time.)

2. Logitech usually has drivers for it's Mac products. Check the Logitech website. I'm using Apple's iSight camera which works using the Thnunderbolt to FW800 adapter and a FW800 to FW400 adapter (which is a pain and I will be putting a FW 800/400 PCI-e card into Thunderball soon).

3. I can try the video in question my my Zorro build if you give me the link. Zorro has no trouble with the YouTube or videos using the HD3000. Maybe my i7-2600K processor has something to do with it, but I doubt it.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3.50 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Memory: 32 GB
Boot ROM Version: MultiBeast.tonymacx86.com
SMC Version (system): 1.30f3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMTgTJRk-w

Doesn't really matter, they all stutter a bit. Even videos local on my hard drive.

Even my music stutters.

[Updated] Stork's Thunderbolt Build: i5-3570K | GA-Z77X-UP5-TH | GTX 650 Ti | Mountain Lion

1. What System Definition are you using? To get Airplay working try MacMini6,2 (i7 processor only) SysDef.

I have Multibeast 5.2.1 and only see Mac mini 6,1?

I plan to use a Apple Led Cinema Display on my hackintosh on the Thunderbolt port and a secondary display on the graphic card. Is there a way to use two of the HD4000 and 650Ti at the same time I'm having trouble doing both.

jesaf00,
Well, how 'bout that! To use MacMini6,2, you'll have to use Chameleon Wizard, which is located in the Downloads > Community Software forum section. I've never used it. However, you can find friendly threads on it's use.

adamh2431,
My older 23" ACD will not work with Gigabyte's Z77 UEFI BIOS because of it's fixed resolution (1920x1200). If I need to change the BIOS, I have to use a multiple resolution monitor. Now, I don't know if the problem is just with my monitor or Gigabyte's UEFI BIOS (more likely because the ACD works fine with my Sandy Bridge Award BIOS motherboards), but be advised.

defbref,
+1 :thumbup: That's a good thread.

Nevermind. I got it to work.

Did that link help? If not, what did you do to make it work?

Fixed the audio/video stutter. After a little digging, I plugged in a mic on the front input jack and now everything works great. Video is fixed as well. I am a happy camper.

hello is that you have got a standby on this motherboard?
I tried several bios, bios setting several nothing to do he 's off and on again a few seconds later
even after several attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back