- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Before you begin, we strongly recommend performing a full backup of your existing system using Carbon Copy Cloner. By doing this, you can always go back to your working macOS High Sierra installation.
Guide: Update Directly to macOS Mojave
1. Update your existing Clover install to version r4515 or higher using MultiBeast or official Clover package.
2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition using EFI Mounter v3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. If you need essential kexts, download them here.
3. Download Install macOS Mojave Application from the Mac App Store. When complete, the app will open. Please note, the Application will disappear after use.
4. Choose system drive for install (Example: Macintosh HD). When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.
5. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot macOS Install option (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating.
6. Complete the installation process- the computer will automatically reboot a few times.
7. At Clover boot screen, choose Boot macOS option (Example: Boot macOS from Macintosh HD). The computer will then complete the update.
Please post your help requests in Mojave Desktop Support forum section.
Please let us know how this guide works for you! Thanks and good luck!
[README] Common Problems/Changes/Fixes on Mojave
macOS Mojave To Be Released September 24, 2018
How to Create a macOS Mojave Public Beta USB
Introducing the macOS Mojave Critter!
Mojave Desktop Support
Mojave Desktop Guides
Mojave Laptop Support
Mojave Laptop Guides
macOS Mojave Public Beta is Now Available
Apple Reveals macOS 10.14 Mojave at WWDC - Available Fall 2018