4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thought to share this what I think is a great idea for a product.

Someone has redesigned the macOS Untitled folder and turned it into a useable wallet!

untitled-wallet-1.png

Lovely, but what I'm interested in is, where've you been?. You just disappeared, for months I would check the threads looking for signs of a Middleman. Anyhoo, hope all is well, you've missed progress with WhateveRed, A620 Chipset launch and I blew up a motherboard. They should do a isometric wallet untitled folder!.

@craighazan :):):)

I'm sorry if you guys missed me! Well let's just say about my absence it was just one of those days you get when you're feeling a bit under the weather so to speak. On top of that my life got a bit busy with a few other things on the side. But luckily everything is okay now so should be back to normal.

Yes I heard about the WhateveRed! Seems some great progress they made. Not sure if it works with the Atari VCS setup though (that would be interesting to see). Yes I missed the A620 for sure. So what happened to your motherboard?

So what happened to your motherboard?
Oh you know, the RS53R cable was too short and I was moving the naked H310T while plugged in of course. There were some sparks and bang!. I replaced it though.

Last edited:
Just thought to share this.

So my Untitled folder(s) finally arrived today which I had ordered back in late April, and they look absolutely marvellous! Took a while to arrive though - about 5 weeks. :)

IMG_3538b.jpg

IMG_3541b.jpg

IMG_3542b.jpg

Back